1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Using Expired Domains for SEO - Cheap high PR links for life

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by adimond, Sep 6, 2013.

1. RickSlot

RickSlot Banned

Best Answers:
    Please tell me this, after I put 20+ pages of content on the new site and move on to buy 20 other sites, do I update the content on all of them? How often? I know google likes fresh content. I can't just shove 20 pages and leave them there without new ones regardless how good they are, right?

RickSlot, Nov 21, 2014 IP
  2. chris.stevo

chris.stevo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Waste of time unless your site is on topic/theme to the site you are linking to.
    The people on here who claim 'I've been doing it and it works' are dreamers. Google can easily pick on domains which have expired and been snapped. Do you not think they know all about this tactic?

Why do so many people live in fantasy land?

Get your backlinks the proper way, and you'll eventually be rewarded.

chris.stevo, Nov 25, 2014 IP
  3. Kay Rae

Kay Rae Member

Best Answers:
    This used to be the case but always do a little research on the domain before buying it. Some sites were spammed to death which is why they were abandoned in the first place.

Kay Rae, Dec 3, 2014 IP
  4. kingofthewiki

kingofthewiki Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Nice. So, just build a site and use the SEO that is on there. Its def good for building PBNs

kingofthewiki, Dec 12, 2014 IP
  5. rht999999

rht999999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    To find out the quality and the best expired domains, you can use domcop.com, they offer 7 days trial. it's awesome.

rht999999, Dec 18, 2014 IP
  6. torts_0112

torts_0112 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello,

Can I ask, what is a good DA rating for a site? I want to buy expired domains and use them for a PBN....

torts_0112, Jan 13, 2015 IP
  7. Md. Saifullah

Md. Saifullah Member

Best Answers:
    According to my opinion, the best way of finding expired domain is hayden method. Link: http://www.nohatdigital.com/blog/expired-domain-training1-html/

Md. Saifullah, Jan 21, 2015 IP
  8. amplice

amplice Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are a number of ways to find expired domains for whatever reason you might need them.

The first is to manually monitor lists of freshly expired domains. To do this you can use expireddomains.net or other sources.

The second is to use Xenu/Scrapebox/a combination of the two to scrape for unresponsive urls check the metrics and check if they're available.

The third is to use a service like expired domain miner or domripper. I've only briefly tried the latter and know nothing about the former - these tools are also pretty pricey, so probably not what you're looking for unless you're an agency or something.

Fourth is to build your own custom scraper. I have no idea how to do this but some of the folks who sell domains in bulk volume do this.

amplice, Jan 26, 2015 IP
  9. Rinku2013

Rinku2013 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Buying dropped domain don't work every time. I bought pr 4 dropped domain from godaddy but google never cache this domain when I make it live with new design and new content, even after 1 month.

Rinku2013, Jan 27, 2015 IP
  10. neteater

neteater Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    bit old topic but its bumped now, so i think i can comment,

for finding a expired domain its really important to check DA and PA of domain as PR is dead now, you cant even check if domain you think is having PR5 is actually PR0 for google internally, so i suggest focusing on DA and PA. should be more than 30.

neteater, Jan 29, 2015 IP