1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Using articles

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by Lukaslo, Nov 24, 2006.

1.I would like to know if I can use articles from ezinearticles.com and goarticles.com on my site in members area if I leave the required authors information ?
    2.I would also like to know wherter or not it is legal to offer like more free articles for refering friends (articles again from ezinearticles.com and goarticles.com with required authors information)
    3. Can I make pdf files from those articles and leave the required autor information and offer them as free ebooks on my website ?

Thank you

P.S. In specific I am asking about chess articles for www.chess-board.info

Lukaslo, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  2. Pat Gael

Pat Gael Banned

Best Answers:
    You would know the answers if you would take a little time reading the terms of use in such sites where they specifically answer to your questions.

Pat Gael, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  3. Lukaslo

Lukaslo Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes I am sure I am pretty sure I can use 1 and 2 unfortunately I didn't find anything about my q3. Can I change it to pdf and offer it to visitors of my website ?

Lukaslo, Nov 25, 2006 IP
  4. Mystique

Mystique Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As far as I know, some websites offering free articles give you the option to re-publish the articles in different formats ranging from pure text to pdf.

So as far as you include the author's information should not be problem, particularly if you are planning to give them away.

Mystique, Dec 2, 2006 IP
  5. Lukaslo

Lukaslo Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for information

Lukaslo, Dec 13, 2006 IP
  6. MattKNC

MattKNC Peon

Best Answers:
    Check the terms for each site. As someone who has more than 700 articles on EzineArticles.Com's site I must tell you that the article resource information must stay in.

MattKNC, Dec 13, 2006 IP
  7. Tim_Myth

Tim_Myth Peon

Best Answers:
    Authors generally don't have a problem with you using their stuff so long as you give them credit and active, spiderable links. If you convert to PDF, you can't offer a spiderable link, so I would recommend doing your best to track down the author and send them a copy of the PDF. This shows that you are concerned about thier reputation by showing them exactly how you used their article. A good rule of thumb would be "if you wouldn't want the author to see what you've done with their article, don't do it". Remember the golden rule. ;)

Tim_Myth, Dec 13, 2006 IP
  8. Lukaslo

Lukaslo Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you Tim

Lukaslo, Dec 16, 2006 IP