1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Using AdWords only with CJ

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by Micromag, Jan 19, 2006.

Hi,

I'm new with CJ and the only source pf traffic to CJ landing pages is direct AdWords marketing (I don't have a traffic page)

1) If a Advertiser do not have a "KeyWords" section this means that he do not want affiliate use Search engine systems to promote them?

2) I'm using the Advertiser banners directly in AdWords content networks - am I doing something that the Advertiser will not like?

(for #1 and #2 questions the Advertiser don't tell nothing about search engines in agreement)

3) Is possible to track the Conversion results in Adword using CJ?

3) Worth to use purely AdWords directly to the customer landing page as I am using? Any success result? Or is better to direct to my own page that has the Advertiser banners.

Thanks and sorry for too many questions

Micromag, Jan 19, 2006 IP
  2. trinity0612

trinity0612 Peon

Best Answers:
    hi...i am sure by now you must have got some answers for all ur questions. If you have..then can u share it..because i have the same doubts about CJ and google adwords. :)

Its been 2 weeks since i hv started adwords..and i feel that is a bit costly..and there are too many things that are confusing. i am not clear abt their billing cylces and credit policies...

trinity0612, Feb 22, 2006 IP
  3. Micromag

Micromag Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    some weeks latter...

No, is not a problem.

no, is not a problem also.

No, is not possible directly - But you may try to contact the affiliate manager and convince him to put your html conversion code in his page, but this probably will be hard to convince him.

In rare cases only due is very expensive the click in Adwords network, the only one that I found that worth is ebay.

Micromag, Feb 22, 2006 IP
  4. moneyonlineideas

moneyonlineideas Peon

Best Answers:
    hmm..lets see... about your 4th point, sometimes its better to send customers to your own page which has the merchant banners. This is true if you have set up a website full of affiliate links sorted into different categories. So if the customer is directed to your website, you can cross sell other products to him as well. Also, u can collect his email ID and other info to market to him later. Just my 2 clicks / cents.

moneyonlineideas, Apr 26, 2006 IP