1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Using AdSense "on loading"...

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by FLOW-MATIC, Jan 24, 2011.

Hello people..
    I have a question (Ta-Da!)
    OK... so I'm sure you have all know what I'm talking about - the Adsense preloaded script that you see in some websites...

i was looking for information (more than 1 time.. even more than 10 i think) and i never found the real answer..

some websites are using ad sense ads before they load something... for example.. a website that runs flash games.. you click on a game.. it opens a page.. you see ads.. than after 15 seconds the ads gone the game load and you can play...

now, i know that if you put a flash game with the ads inside the flash - it is against the TOS.
    i know also, that if you get a special VIP service of adsense for games you get the right to do so.. or something..
    and also i know that you cant use it inside apps..

but.. what i don't know... is there any way that it is can be done without breaking the rules..
    for example... if i load a page on a website.. a regular article.. and than it shows adsense ad for 10 seconds.. and than you see the article... the adsense loads as a preloaded thing with javascript or something.. then timer or user click - page load the rest of it.. and the ad close it self... - is this thing is also not right to do? because i see a lot of websites that do it.. and it is very interesting if all of them going against the rules..

fox example.. if i load a youtube embed video on a page with a delay of 15 seconds.. cant i runs adsense for the 14 seconds before it loads?

FLOW-MATIC, Jan 24, 2011 IP