1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Using a directory submission service?? Beware!

Discussion in 'Directories' started by humm, Jun 23, 2006.

1. Cheap SEO Services

Cheap SEO Services <------DoFollow Backlinks

Best Answers:

I agree! and in time I will have good reputation. What do these guys want for this low price anyway? Alfredo charges double what I charge. I don't blame him. If I did the background work that he has put into it then I would charge the same.

Humm,

I will answer your question. I use a script. It's the choosing of directories and SE's and also the background work I put in to make this script work. Therefore, in a sense it is automatic. Again, what do you want for the money? Who cares if the submissions are manual or automatic? As long as the sites are submitted. Have a good think about what you are complaining about.

Cheap SEO Services, Jun 24, 2006 IP
  2. aditya_sfs

aditya_sfs Peon

Best Answers:
    Almost all good submitters give a list of web directories submitted to after submissions.

Well who told you that all web directories need verification. After submitting to directories we get confirmations like "Link Recieved at XXXX directory" or something similar....

If you are still getting confused with Web Directories and Search Engines... see this list of web directories ... submit to any directory there and then tell me how many of them do need confirmations ....approx 5 %...

Google is certainly not a web directory .... its a search engine... and there is no need to submit to google , aol , alexa , msn , yahoo etc.. they themselves find us through links. And there is no need to submit to all google.uk , google.in , google.us .... just submitting once to google.com is enough. I dont think anyone pays like this for submitting to google. They themselves find and crawl us.

regards
    aditya

aditya_sfs, Jun 24, 2006 IP
  3. aditya_sfs

aditya_sfs Peon

Best Answers:
  4. Cheap SEO Services

Best Answers:
    Aditya,

That was unethical what you just did. I have reported it to the mods.

5. humm

humm बहादुर बच्चा

Best Answers:

So this thread is a lie right? http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=99808

Manual Submit to 301 Directories $10.99 Multiple Anchor Texts ??? Manual?

humm, Jun 24, 2006 IP
  6. sizzler_chetan

sizzler_chetan Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    This is what he says :confused:
    But What aditya said is wrong???
    He paid for the service and he would tell the truth.

Should it be Automatic or manual u should tell this.
    Tweety uses automatic service and mentions it.
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=97725

Why don't u tell it correctly?

sizzler_chetan, Jun 24, 2006 IP
  7. aditya_sfs

aditya_sfs Peon

Best Answers:
    You want to say.... what you did what correct ... you say "Directory Submissions" and then go and submit to Google , Yahoo , MSN etc... do you think everyone is fool here .... i was just trying to make you understand what a web directory is...if you still dont know know the definition.

Can anyone else volunteer to explain him what a web directory is????

8. Cheap SEO Services

Best Answers:
    Aditya,

I don't understand why you are complaining. You knoew about Alfredo's service. You knoew about Madhu's service and also Amitpel's. So why did you choose mine if you and your cronies are in bed together. I'll tell you why. Because you are cheap and you want more for your money. That's the way the world is today. All climbing over each other to get to the top. And for what? Money! It always boils down to money!

I am not trying to compete with your mates. I am trying to make a little bit for myself. It's a bit hard to do that when idiots like you behave this way. As I sais before (and you can make this bold too Amitpal!), take your business elsewhere if you don;t like it. Just don't complain about it after the business done.

9. sizzler_chetan

sizzler_chetan Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    sizzler_chetan, Jun 24, 2006 IP
  10. maldives

maldives Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    This is not a recommended way to do directory submisssions. It should have been told before the payment was made I guess!!

maldives, Jun 24, 2006 IP
  11. amitpatel_3001

amitpatel_3001 Results Follow Patience

Best Answers:
    Thanks now everyone knows about u!
    BTW iam not amitpel - Iam Amit Patel :cool:
    Also we(me, adolix or any other directory submissions service giver) never have to get supporters, its the service we give and people like it.
    Good Luck.

amitpatel_3001, Jun 24, 2006 IP
  12. humm

humm बहादुर बच्चा

Best Answers:
    Yup one must be fair.. that what made me do this post and since I could not get the name soon coz aditya had a net problem.. I got red rep's saying stupid post. :(

humm, Jun 24, 2006 IP
    maldives and aditya_sfs like this.
  13. Cheap SEO Services

Best Answers:
    Amit,

Sorry for the incorrect name. I am confused here. Didn't I commend you and two others for the service you do? Why are you jumping on this bandwagon? Hang on, I see a tree and a rope. What's going on here?

OK! OK! I'll back down. I'll change the offer description so at least you can't accuse me of lying. I'll have to ask the mods to delete the thread so I can start again.

Aditya,

I will pay your money back to you as a gesture of good will. Hopefully you can stop whingeing about it now!!

Col

redhits likes this.
  14. redhits

redhits Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Man how can you work so cheap man ?! you can't do more then 50-150 directories submission/day are submiting to good directories or to easy / free for all lists?! most directories are asking to register/to input image verifcations codes, to select the proper category...

redhits, Jun 24, 2006 IP
  15. mcfox

mcfox Wind Maker

Best Answers:
    mcfox, Jun 24, 2006 IP
  16. aditya_sfs

aditya_sfs Peon

Best Answers:

First of all ... mind your language "if you and your cronies are in bed together" :mad:

What are you doing business for ... earn money.... then satisfy your clients. Dont say that what you said above :mad: "Just don't complain about it after the business done" ...... you mean to say you will do whatever stuff you want after getting the payments and no one should complain.

What do you mean by telling that "take your business elsewhere" ...... does DP belong to your father.

They are not my mates, i supported because i got good service from them. And i am not stopping you to compete with anyone. Go and do .... give services better than what they give and no one will complain about you..

But what you did is just known as "fraud", cheat and a way to fool and make money fast.

aditya

17. redhits

redhits Notable Member

Best Answers:

Ask for the list where he/she submited the directories, and then check a few of them :) directories that can be auto fooled are ... without registration/cookies/image verifications codes, without a nice design! people don'tcare of them ! in other words they suck , and they have low PR! An respectable web directory , that have a high PR and lot's of clients, are choosing only usefull sites, and don't want automatic registrations!

redhits, Jun 24, 2006 IP
    adolix likes this.
  18. aditya_sfs

aditya_sfs Peon

Best Answers:
    Well he himself accepts above that he used a script for the submissions...

regards
    aditya

19. Velocity

Velocity Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am not trying to defend anyone here, but I have used two other guys to do submissions, and they also did submit to ses, but said it was a directory submission. I guess I did not complain because the price is low, so I did not care too much.
    So the bottom line is this. Is there anyone who does manual submissions (or semi manual would be more correct term I guess), only to directories, and who would you recommend? The guys I used had all positive ratings, mainly because slightly dissatisfied people do not give negative or neutral rating.
    You know, for a simple script submission the price should be like $5 to all directories there are, cause it really involves a few minutes of work...

Velocity, Jun 24, 2006 IP
  20. maldives

maldives Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Amit, Westheaven, and Alfredo. I highly recommend!!

maldives, Jun 24, 2006 IP