1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Using $10-$20 Partner Calls to make money on the net with Associated Content articles

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by Ducati1198, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Ducati1198

Ducati1198 Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice to see that much of the trash has been cleaned up lol.

Thanks for posting the interview Gwen. This interview was done by Sabbah (I believe that's the correct spelling of her name) who I recently saw featured on CBS news due to being one of AC's top content producers. I'll try to find the online video of the feature. It's worth watching because she gave a lot of insight regarding what's needed to raise clout level and page views.

I'll post up the link if I can find it.

Ducati1198, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  2. Ducati1198

Ducati1198 Peon

Best Answers:

By not answering the question he's just proving everyone's point lol. I think he has a little schoolboy crush on you ;)

Anyway, I found the vid I was talking about.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4959082n

Cheers

Ducati1198, Nov 10, 2009 IP
  3. elitesystem

elitesystem Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good share! i signed up with them quite sometime ago but my purpose is for getting the word out about my stuffs. I prefer affiliates and CPA ;). @Ducati, maybe you have some good offers to share

elitesystem, Nov 11, 2009 IP
  4. Gwen78

Gwen78 Peon

Best Answers:

Great, thanks for the share Ducati1198. I bet Associated Content LOVED the extra promotion from that report. ;) I've since looked at her content producer page and she's recieved a ton of awards etc. More power to her!

Quick question:

I noticed Associated Content recently changed their minimum word count requirements of 400 words as the minimum. The new guidelines say that it's now 350 words. The problem is, I've seen in the AC forums that people are still having issues with getting 350-400 word articles accepted at the same pay rate.

What has your experience been with this?

Thanks,

Gwen

Gwen78, Nov 12, 2009 IP
  5. Ducati1198

Ducati1198 Peon

Best Answers:
    From what I've read it appears to have been cleared up over the last few days. The root cause was that they hadn't updated their reviewing software, or so I've been hearing. Everything I've personally had reviewed since Wed. has been accepted at my normal average of $5.50-$6.50 per piece. These were at a word count of 350 as a minimum, so I think it's been taken care of at this point.

Let me know how yours do if you would.

Ducati1198, Nov 14, 2009 IP
  6. Gwen78

Gwen78 Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry for my late response Duc :)

I think you're right in that it took them a while to update things after the change. I've been getting the same $4+ upfront offers at the new, lower word count. It makes it so much better!

Gwen78, Nov 24, 2009 IP
  7. in7

in7 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am new to AC, could you tell me how you are getting 4$ to $6 per article?

Appreciate the answer, thanks.

in7, Nov 25, 2009 IP