1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Using $10-$20 Partner Calls to make money on the net with Associated Content articles

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by Ducati1198, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Ducati1198

Ducati1198 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Shrine,

Onlywire is a free service that allows you to send automated bookmarks to all of the major social bookmarking/networking sites at one time, Instead of having to send each one out manually. It's basically made to save a lot of time. I wont list all of the sites it bookmarks to, but here are some:

Twitter
    Facebook
    Digg
    Mixx
    Stumbleupon
    Connotea
    Myspace
    Multiply
    Delicious
    Technorati
    Jumptags
    Reddit

There are a lot more, but I consider those to be the majors. If you do a simple Google search you should be able to find it.

Good luck

Ducati1198, Oct 3, 2009 IP
  2. shrine

shrine Peon

Best Answers:
    Uhmm... Im not quite following what ur just sayin,
    Say what?! :D
    What is gotta do with our rep on AC? ru sayin that ur articles will be sent to those sites or what...???
    a lil help here :confused:

shrine, Oct 5, 2009 IP
  3. Ducati1198

Ducati1198 Peon

Best Answers:
    Clout level on AC is based on how many views your articles get. In order to promote your articles and raise your clout level, you will want to use Onlywire to bookmark and network your articles. When you do this your clout level rises quickly and allows you to be offered the $10-$20 Partner Call article assignments.

Besides that, AC also pays you $1.50 for every 1000 views your articles get, $4.00 for articles that are submitted to the news category, and then up to $7.00 for each "general category" article.

I'm not that great of a writer so I actually outsource the article writing at getafreelancer.com. Once I pay the writer I'm able to keep the rest of the profit without actually doing any writing.

Ducati1198, Oct 5, 2009 IP
  4. shrine

shrine Peon

Best Answers:
    So that's how it works..
    Interesting..

shrine, Oct 6, 2009 IP
  5. amarventris

amarventris Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not sure whether to laugh or cry at this response.

Ya think ya need to crank up the writing?

Where did you get the impression one article would render you senior payment calls?

amarventris, Oct 13, 2009 IP
  6. nowimhere

nowimhere Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am quite glad I came to this thread.

I would not have heard of onlywire otherwise...

Cheers!

nowimhere, Oct 13, 2009 IP
  7. Ducati1198

Ducati1198 Peon

Best Answers:

It takes persistence for sure, the nice thing with AC is that it's CONSISTENT and as long as you're giving them quality content you will do well. Write eye catching titles with keywords in place, a total keyword density of 2-3% throughout each article and it's like taking candy from a baby :)

Cool man, glad it helped. I've used it for more than a year and it's been a great free tool.

Regards

Ducati1198, Oct 14, 2009 IP
  8. Gwen78

Gwen78 Peon

Best Answers:
    You know your AC stuff Ducati1198! I have just got to the point where I'm earning $100+ a day with Chris's AC method so I'm pretty excited. How long have you been using it?

Gwen78, Oct 29, 2009 IP
  9. Ducati1198

Ducati1198 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the kind words Gwen. I've been submitting to AC for just over a year, and I got Chris's book the week of its release which was in June if memory serves me right. So far it's been the most consistent income I've been able to make over the net. Because of its popularity at WF and BHW, I've been able to do fairly well with the affiliate comissions as well.

Ducati1198, Oct 30, 2009 IP
  10. yukita

yukita Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i have e-book that can make way out for your problem.
    let me know your reason.

yukita, Oct 30, 2009 IP
  11. weBeTricky

weBeTricky Peon

Best Answers:
    Orly?

OP, nice tip thanks. It seems like there's a lot of good talk about associated content. How does constant content compare for those who have tried both?

weBeTricky, Oct 30, 2009 IP
  12. Ducati1198

Ducati1198 Peon

Best Answers:
    Say what?

No problem weBeTricky,

To me personally, I find AC to be much quicker money. Now that AC has been reviewing articles a lot faster than they used to, it's guarenteed money in your Paypal account every Mon. Wed. and Friday (as long as you're sending them decent articles).

Ducati1198, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  13. Reindeer

Reindeer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Useful info, thanks for the heads up !

Reindeer, Nov 1, 2009 IP
  14. weBeTricky

weBeTricky Peon

Best Answers:
    Very cool and the reliability is attractive. I'm going to find out soon enough but if anyone cares to say, what kind of money is a noob account with no clout level looking at?

weBeTricky, Nov 1, 2009 IP
  15. Ducati1198

Ducati1198 Peon

Best Answers:
    As far as upfront payment offers, or do you mean for the monthly performance payouts?

Ducati1198, Nov 2, 2009 IP
  16. PhilipR

PhilipR Peon

Best Answers:
    Where in Associated Content are your articles that are also in Reuters?

PhilipR, Nov 2, 2009 IP
  17. iq465

iq465 Peon

Best Answers:
    Do most AC writers type or using naturally speaking? I cant get the software to have enough accuracy when transcribing..

iq465, Nov 6, 2009 IP
  18. Gwen78

Gwen78 Peon

Best Answers:
    Many do use DNS as a time saver, but you have to have a high quality USB mic to get the most out of the program. I would also recommend going through all of the training exercises due to the fact that this is how it learns your own individual speech patterns.

Instead of posting everyday to fill your obvious need for attention, why don't you try specifying what it is you find to be "bulltshit" about Ducati1198's thread? Like he asked you, do you know anything about Associated Content partner assignments? Have you ever submitted to the company on a longterm basis?

Each of your childish posts just make you appear even more ignorant and in need of attention. I'm starting to honestly feel sorry for you.

I don't mean that as a "dig" against you..

but you truly are looking pitiful at this point.

Gwen78, Nov 7, 2009 IP
  19. PhilipR

PhilipR Peon

Best Answers:
    Awwww, poory Gwen. Still throwing little fits, huh?

lol if you havern't noticed, sweetheart, a mod is trying to clean the thread up.

But if you insist on still wanting to be picked on, I can help ya out. :)~

Last edited: Nov 7, 2009
    PhilipR, Nov 7, 2009 IP
  20. Gwen78

Gwen78 Peon

Best Answers:
    Awwww lol @ "poory" Philip

I do indeed notice that your nonsense posts have been deleted. I guess your input to the thread has indeed been useless, as I stated earlier.

Anyway, you never did answer my questions about why you're claiming Ducati1198's thread is "bs." Were you going to answer that?

I love a good debate little boy :D

@ OP - I came accross a recent interview with the CEO of Associated Content that I thought had a few interesting things being discussed.

What’s In Store for Associated Content Contributors?

As some of you already know, I jetted off to Associated Content’s New York HQ this past Monday to get the grand tour of the AC digs and meet with the staff (yes, they do exist!).

I had the opportunity to sit down with several AC staff members to share my impressions of the site and ask questions about their short and long term goals, content strategy, and also learn about the role each member of the team plays in the company.

Here’s a quick rundown of Q&As we covered:

Q: What’s in store for Contributors in the next six months?

A: AC’s CEO Patrick Keane reports that AC will be focusing on creating higher quality content across all categories.

This means there’s a need for strong writers and a high demand for unique, highly-specific content. AC is on the lookout for niche experts, and will be rolling out a verticalization strategy so that Contributors are publishing highly targeted content. Contributors whose content consistently performs well will see the highest returns on their investments in the oncoming years.

They also mentioned the Featured Contributor Program, the first step in rounding up the niche experts in different categories. This is a new opportunity for select Contributors who continue to publish outstanding work in a given niche, and who also have expertise in a certain field.

The Community team is also working on an organized system for newbies who want to learn the ropes at AC…more to come soon.

Other things in store:

•More Assignments (yay!)
    •A fresh new accounts page with detailed reports
    •Gallery of images that can be used by any Contributor (rights cleared)
    •Overall improvement in quality content
    •More aggressive promotion and distribution of published content
    •Increased demand for hyper-specific, usable content

Q: Any new contests in the works for the rest of 2009?

A: AC will continue with the Best of AC and Rising Stars Award each month, and they’re planning another promotion for the holiday season. The Twitter Challenge was a huge success, and there will be other contest and challenges to look forward to in 2010

Q: How many Contributors does AC have now?

A: Approximately 300,000 Contributors are registered on the site, and about 70,000 published Contributors.

Q: Are there any new AC Partners we should be excited about?

A: AC’s CEO answered this one…Contributors can look forward to seeing Assignments from major media partners (names cannot be disclosed at this time). AC has been very successful with creating media partner relationships and turning in content from Contributors with a 90% approval rate. This will continue as AC expands into different partnerships, which means prolific, experienced and dedicated Contributors will start to receive more premium Assignments.

Q: Does AC have plans to build out its video library in the near future?

A: AC will be upgrading its Video and Slideshow platforms, and integrating multimedia content into new areas of the site. Stay tuned for updates on the Video section of AC.

Q: Will the annual Contributor awards categories be the same for 2010?

A: AC Darnell says that there will be new award categories for 2010, in addition to the PMA Contributor of the Year Award. This means that Contributors will be judged on more than the traditional criteria, and there will be a different winner’s circle. The nomination and selection process will also change for 2010. AC Darnell will be posting updates on the new Awards later this year.

Q: Can we expect to see increases in upfronts, pageview bonuses and/or paid assignments in the near future?

A: AC’s CEO and Chief Financial Officer answered this one, emphasizing the strong need for high quality content. Ultimately, AC is looking for unique content that can’t be found readily on the web. This is why personal experience is often asked for in various Assignments, and very specific details are encouraged. Contributors that want the highest upfronts and offers for Assignments need to focus on generating high quality work as often as possible.

Gwen78, Nov 8, 2009 IP