1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Usfreeads For Clickbank Promotions

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by WilsonA, Dec 1, 2007.

1. romil_saxena

romil_saxena Active Member

Best Answers:
    i personally believe for gaining long term traffic and sales one should trust more on building affiliate websites than trusting on things like usfreeads.

romil_saxena, Feb 13, 2010 IP
  2. Augra

Augra Member

Best Answers:
    I've used it before. Dropped it. Now, I'm testing it again. USFreeads is a PR 5 site. That's why people have been using it. If you want to use it for SEO purposes, then it'll probably work great with long-tail keywords that have low competition. Of course, that's with any long-tail keyword site.

I think that one of the reasons why people consider USFreeads is because of it has a mass of traffic internally. Literally, when you're just filling out an ad add and testing it, people are reading your ad already.

You'll have to test and see which categories are the best to put your add in. Some people have 78 views with 28 days still left ont heir ad. Some people have 127 views for the same niche with 28 days on their ad. See what that person has that gets more views. is it the image that's uploaded, or is it the title? It's amazing what attracts people's attention.

It's also a great way to get traffic to your blog. I've seen people put up hints of an article where people have to click through for more information. You can always try that.

Is it worth the money? I say so for the internal traffic received which is rather cheap. A free account doesn't give you many features. The $10 per year gold account doesn't allow you to use the HTML WYSIWYG editor. It's almost geared for you do the $9.99 per month.

However, if you buy the Gold account first for just $10, then decide to upgrade to the monthly premium account, you'll only have to pay $6.99 for the premium. In the long run, this method is actually cheaper than signing up for the $9.99 per month premium membership directly. As a premium member, your add will also appear on their sister site Bizz Wizz which also gets a lot of traffic. So you get two articles for the price of one.

Another neat feature is that there's a link called "Click Here To View My Other Items". That makes it easy for a person to check out the other affiliate products you're selling.

I think this would work best for people in niche markets outside of make money online.

Augra, Jun 18, 2010 IP
  3. Dan Bainbridge

Dan Bainbridge Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can only recommend NOT using USFreeAds - the traffic I get from them - from affiliates, is total junk - the viewing stats are terrible - I get several hundered visits from various affiliates every month.

I see the viewing stats on the visitors from there through my analytics - they are TERRIBLE. They are approx 10 seconds on my site and browse 1 page, and there is a 95%+ bounce rate. Now normal stats for a buyer would be 3-6 minutes (at least) on my site, visiting 5-10 pages, and normal bounce rates are 20-50% max on good quality traffic.

On all my affiliates who have used these I have had a few thousand hits and not a single sale - again, on decen quality traffic the conversion is 2%+. I usually wait and see if an affiliate realises it is junk traffic and stops sending me it, and if this doesn't happen I contact clickbank to get them blocked from being able to send me traffic through that ID...

You get what you pay for... try sourcing quality traffic - just do proper PPC, or article marketing, you will learn a lot more and make some sales sooner.. If it really was possible to generate decent quantity of QUALITY traffic for just $10 a month then everyone would be doing it - $10 would buy you 10-30 click on google PPC... that is the true value of a quality visit...

Dan Bainbridge, Jun 18, 2010 IP
  4. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I'd have to strongly disagree submp3s's.(I think this issue has been brought up on the forums on a similar thread a while ago)

It depends on how targeted the ad is -- Hence, if one affiliate doesn't build a great/catchy ad, if he/she doesn't target the right keywords then it's most likely for the traffic to be junk. Usfreeads.com ranks very well in the search engines (I've been using it both to place landing page style ads and plain articles, it works just like EZA. (except you don't have a bio box but you can always create one)

Here's a great example of what you can do with Usfreeads.com -- http://www.usfreeads.com/2242493-cls.html

Most people build their own landing pages, as they're the most effective on Classified sites.

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Jun 19, 2010 IP
  5. Dan Bainbridge

Dan Bainbridge Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thats quite interesting, I take a little of my malice back :p

I can't see the exact ads people are posting about me but I imagine they are very poor then, misleading, or irrelevant... perhaps just got unlucky with some uneducated affiliates perhaps. I'm not afraid to say when I'm wrong, and this looks like one of those times :)

Still though, I don't think I will really be recommending people pursue this with any great passion or spend too much time working on just this - it is still just someone elses system where they have the ultimate control and impose the rules - I would always recommend building your own sites up..

Dan Bainbridge, Jun 19, 2010 IP
  6. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    It's quite a great way to start marketing a product if you're on a budget or don't have the minimum buck to buy a .com domain and get a hosting account.

The best part about Usfreeads.com again, is that it ranks very well in the search engines (otherwise I wouldn't even had mentioned about it)

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Jun 19, 2010 IP