1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Uses for microblogging for SEO?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Cybria, Feb 24, 2012.

I've been seeing requests for lists of microblogging sites. Do the search engines also count backlinks from microblog posts such as tweets on twitter? Do they count as regular backlinks or do they hold less weight than a backlink on an actual website? I am quite curious.

Cybria, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  2. matty_wllson

matty_wllson Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah micro-blogging sites are helpful to get drive desired traffic to a website. You just have to create account and update your content there. Content which you want to post that must be unique and informational because people always search informational things.

matty_wllson, Feb 25, 2012 IP
  3. reninter

reninter Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, of course micro blogging site like twitter really help you fro traffic or back links, especially twitter case I can it's well index website so.

reninter, Feb 25, 2012 IP
  4. Cybria

Cybria Peon

Best Answers:
    Okay, so it's useful for both driving traffic and creating backlinks. Got it. Thanks guys. :)

Cybria, Feb 25, 2012 IP