1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Username + password for multiple accounts

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by Cyclops, Mar 9, 2005.

When adding a second or multiple sites can you open multiple accounts under the one user name and password or do you have to start right from scratch and create a new user name and password for each account/URL.

Cyclops, Mar 9, 2005 IP
  2. Tuning

Tuning Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I guess same password will be right , but you have to create different username.

Tuning, Mar 9, 2005 IP
  3. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
  4. Cyclops

Cyclops sensei

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the prompt answer Tuning...that's what I thought but I have been asked that question a few times now by people looking to join the Coop.
    It seems to be a major cause of confusion......it makes it difficult if you have a few sites which is why people automatically think you can create multiple accounts but under one username.
    I know two people who created adds for more than one site in the same account and thought it was all done.

I did look there first Tops but it isn't covered adequately..... yet.

I think a step by step process needs to be done complete with code to copy and paste into the right places.
    For example Owlcroft has done an excellent job of showing people how to place the pages of his Freebie program onto your website complete with instructions on how to place coop adds and Adsense at the same time.

Cyclops, Mar 9, 2005 IP
    Lever likes this.
  5. sharingbuzz

sharingbuzz Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting info.
    Thanks

sharingbuzz, Aug 24, 2009 IP