1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

User333 is a SCAMMER - Selling links on Faked PR7 - cabf.org

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by evershawn, Sep 20, 2013.

1. khemraj

khemraj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Get a life old man, everyone know that it's fake. You redirected the domain to the one having good PR, which is clearly evident in web archive tool. and I must pat on your back that you're still arguing, hats off to you :)

khemraj, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  2. User333

User333 Banned

Best Answers:
    Just words! Please provide links to those tests. Other ways is is still BS.

My job is linkselling, not a PR faking which I need to know nothing about for my job. But I see you know a lot about it and it shows us you background. I think evershawn is an alternative account for Nigel Lew. And the real artist here is you. Round of applause.

I still don't believe that it can be done backwords, never the less you gave enough information for those who interested in the subject of faking it. Bravo, I even see how whole Asia redirected to Google right now.

User333, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  3. User333

User333 Banned

Best Answers:
    Ones again Nigel-khemraj. I have bought domain 6/24/2013, and redirect was set when? Right!
    Next.

User333, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  4. evershawn

evershawn Banned

Best Answers:
    LOL - This guy won't give up. Even gave his dumb ass a link and he still asks for a link... hahaha, this is simply comical now.

evershawn, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  5. khemraj

Best Answers:
    whatever shit you say, but noone gonna believe you. [edited :D , happy :) ]

Last edited: Sep 25, 2013
    khemraj, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  6. User333

User333 Banned

Best Answers:
    I'm not down to make researches on how to fake PR. I buying domains already with PR. So I asking you to prove your point of nonsense that it can be pulled both ways. Until then you fake.

User333, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  7. khemraj

Best Answers:
    I believe DP is also interested in your shitty posts, that's why you're not banned. ha ha ha ha :) You're a funny man :D

khemraj, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  8. User333

User333 Banned

Best Answers:
    Where was anything said about your race? ))
    You can check it, you don't have t believe it. Here is the tool for you whois.domaintools.com/cabf.org

User333, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  9. khemraj

Best Answers:
    comment edited, hope you're happy now, but please stop this thread, there is no point in arguing any further

khemraj, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  10. User333

User333 Banned

Best Answers:
    No point for you, leave.

User333, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  11. evershawn

evershawn Banned

Best Answers:
    You are caught red handed, you are stumbling over words, repeating yourself, telling people to give you links and show you stuff that you've been shown 5 times already. It's quite obvious now that you're not even trying to make sense or throw up and logical defense anymore. You're long defeated, caught red handed and labeled as a scamming thief and now you're just being childish with a "I know you are but what am I?" type attitude.

Priceless comedy. I guess when your only means of survival is stealing from people, you have no choice but to defend it to the bitter end, and then some, even when you run out of things to defend it with.

Sucks to be you.

12. User333

User333 Banned

Best Answers:
    Again bla bla bla, numbers please.
    I have bought domain 6/24/2013, and redirect was set when? Exactly.

Where have I been caught? On what?
    The site metrics are: Trust 25, DA45 and PA54, PR7 - end of story.

User333, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  13. evershawn

evershawn Banned

Best Answers:
    Honestly? Really? You're going to type those words? I mean, how many times has the time line been repeated already, how many tools have been linked that show it?

Come on already.. who do you think you're fooling? You just repeating over and over "show me" after we show you won't make you look innocent to anyone. Anyone that reads this thread alone can see you're a con artist just from how you try to defend yourself, not even any need to research that bullshit you're trying to scam people with.

14. User333

User333 Banned

Best Answers:
    Again bla bla bla, numbers please.

User333, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  15. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Dude, toolbar PR is meaningless. Please go and research toolbar PR and internal PR. If PR is to have any relevance (and to me it frankly does not, it's a pointless number that has helped to screw up the industry due to overly-obsessed idiots), then it's internal PR. The one we can't see. The one that is constantly being updated and reflects the "value" of the site's links. Toolbar PR should be taken as utterly inaccurate, irrespective of whether it was faked or not.

However, you need to take a step back and evaluate this domain's links objectively vs an organic authority site. I would not want links from this site. At best it's worthless (Google will ignore the links) and at worst it's poisonous (will harm the site either algorithmically - i.e. Penguin - or a penalty after manual review).

Anyway, you guys enjoy trolling each other. :p

ryan_uk, Sep 26, 2013 IP
    Arick unirow, Spoiltdiva and malky66 like this.
  16. john231

john231 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Totally agreed. I just read the thread and found out how silly User333 is. No offense, if a real seller is accused being a scammer, he/she will try clarify and explain. If they do wrong, they'll just apologize.

Unlikely, User333 is a seller who keeps trying to disrespect and acting childish. I have seen a lot of scammers when they get caught, they'll use vulgar words and act childish.

Hi evershawn,

I don't think you should reply to User333, as we all already know he's a scammer who keeps trying to act childish. So, whatever he posts in this thread just let it be. The only thing we do is to keep reading how ridiculous he is, trying to post several replies in a roll with no answer.

john231, Sep 26, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  17. evershawn

evershawn Banned

Best Answers:
    Yep,

I think I am done. He knows he's caught which is WHY he's not saying anything worth a shit.

Mission accomplished. Just hope it helps some members of the DP community and saves them from getting ripped off.

evershawn, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  18. User333

User333 Banned

Best Answers:
    You can keep PR metrics to yourself, call it fake or me scammer, I don't care anymore, the domain was bought this way.
    The site metrics are: Trust 25, DA45 and PA54 - end of story.

User333, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  19. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Any metrics are unreliable when manipulation is involved. DA/PA is a bit better than PR, but just as susceptible to manipulation. In general, just not worth trusting. Manual investigation of links, traffic, content, social presence, etc, is the only reliable way to determine quality.

You got tricked, now you're trying to offload the domain. Chalk it up to experience.

ryan_uk, Sep 26, 2013 IP
    Arick unirow likes this.
  20. User333

User333 Banned

Best Answers:
    User333, Sep 26, 2013 IP