1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

User Interface and Website Functionality?

Discussion in 'Websites' started by clogon, May 28, 2008.

Hello reviewers -

Can you check this site out and give me feedback on ease of use, functionality, and overall layout: http://www.highlightsports.com

The site is very custom: it lets our clients go in and personalize their order. Any feedback will be appreciated.

Thanks.

clogon, May 28, 2008 IP
  2. kingofsanda

kingofsanda Peon

Best Answers:
    The site looks nice, it has a great theme, it's very user friendly, and the content is great.

kingofsanda, May 28, 2008 IP
  3. sydneyaus

sydneyaus Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great looking site, good header with nice graphics and a user friendly layout. Very nice!

sydneyaus, May 29, 2008 IP
  4. clogon

clogon Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the positive feedback. Our programmer and designer have done a great job I feel.

What I really need is for someone to go through an ordering process. You don't have to buy anything, but I want to make sure the ordering process is clear for the masses.

I appreciate the feedback again and am open to any suggestions. Thanks again.

BTW, if cheerleaders, dancers, and their parents are your target audience (girls from 6 to 45 who like fashion, style, exercise and girl stuff, we have sponsorship opportunities and great prices.

clogon, May 29, 2008 IP