1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

User Control Panel - HOW?!?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by swtp43, May 15, 2010.

I GIVE UP! I've been trying to find a way to edit my profile so when someone responds to any of my threads, I can get an email notice. I also, would like to add an avatar to my profile but can't find how to access my user control panel. A little help please!

I tried searching and I tried looking for the FAQ's or Knowledge Base here, but can't find any of it. Is there a place to go for help with simple little issues like these? I can't believe that I have to post a thread.

swtp43

BTW: I am recently back to the forum and feel lost. Is there a crib-sheet or report/guide on navigating forums or this forum in particular? Most forum software is basically the same so maybe an ebook that covers the same. Any suggestions?

Last edited: May 15, 2010
    swtp43, May 15, 2010 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    digitalpoint, May 15, 2010 IP
  3. Nonny

Nonny Notable Member

Best Answers:
    In the upper right hand corner of this page, click "Settings"

That will bring you to your Settings page.

To add an avatar, click Edit Avatar from the left hand menu.

Normally, you select the "email me" option when you post your thread (it's a tick box below the posting box).

However, if you've subscribed to the thread, you can go to
    Settings -> List Subscriptions

then tick the box next to the subscriptions you want an email update for, and update the subscription type in the menu below the threads.

If you have not subscribed to the threads, then when you do, you'll have the option of selecting email updates.

ETA: or what Shawn wrote

Nonny, May 15, 2010 IP