1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Use of mascots in marketing online campaigns

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Sai Kishore, Feb 9, 2015.

Usage of mascots may either be a funky or a funny way but a proper mascot can explain a few things. But will it help for online marketing campaigns?

Sai Kishore, Feb 9, 2015 IP
  2. HostHub.io

HostHub.io Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello! A digital mascot is a nice prop to use in promoting your business. Of course it depends very much on the niche you are trying to launch the marketing campaign. But, in principle, it should not be a problem if you choose to have a mascot. Good luck!

HostHub.io, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  3. Rado_ch

Rado_ch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It all depends on your brand and the approach it wants to incorporate. A mascot is just a fraction of the overall brand so if you think that it can complement your brand name or vision - then by all means, don't be discouraged to use one. I have seen a few which are really memorable and makes the company more identifiable. ;)

Rado_ch, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  4. Vitarank

Vitarank Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A mascot is indeed a pretty cool idea. I do believe that it can help any marketing campaign (online or offline) mascots are attention getter, how can they not? :) Be sure to come up with a figure that will represent your brand very well. Oh... and make it a very cute one! ;)

Vitarank, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  5. jcw

jcw Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Mascots can definitely add to your brand. People are visual and a mascot can help cement your brand in their memory. It has to be appropriate, however, to your brand. You don't want a goofy mascot trying to sell you high ticket financial services for instance. That will not inspire confidence. But a mascot that matches the brand and service is a good thing.

jcw, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  6. King Manu

King Manu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, now i want a mascot too! Cool idea. I think about hostgator gator how cool is that

King Manu, Feb 13, 2015 IP