1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Use of a vibrator for muslim women

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by alaska88, Jun 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kafer

kafer Peon

Best Answers:
    If an unmarried virgin girl is allowed to use a vibrator then she is more likely to risk the loss of her virginity. Something that Muslims value as very precious, so I doubt that scholars would allow that, since the girl can be accused of Zina and consequently be punished harshly for that.

I leave that to your imagination:D

kafer, Jun 19, 2007 IP
  2. SuviCyriacNadakuzhackal

SuviCyriacNadakuzhackal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you sure that nobody escaped beheading?

SuviCyriacNadakuzhackal, Jun 19, 2007 IP
  3. alaska88

alaska88 Peon

Best Answers:

yes my thread came from a muslim website and yes the scholar is allowing it. (may be she is a woman herself )

alaska88, Jun 19, 2007 IP
  4. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Why? Did you?

Blogmaster, Jun 19, 2007 IP
  5. kafer

kafer Peon

Best Answers:
    Sure, but the information you supplied talks about unmarried men and divorced women. There was no mention of unmarried virgin women, something I would think was omitted for a reason. I would be surprised if you find a fatwa that allow that particular case. Please let me know if you find any edicts about that.

kafer, Jun 19, 2007 IP
  6. alaska88

alaska88 Peon

Best Answers:
    yes reading it again it's only for divorced woman, :(:(:(

alaska88, Jun 19, 2007 IP
  7. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    what happened when your mom caught you playing with yourself?

Blogmaster, Jun 19, 2007 IP
  8. Thiagoo

Thiagoo Peon

Best Answers:
    Yea man ur right. It's funny that usually people that is above 30 years old fight while us just keep watching lol

Btw samantha, i respect you alot but why dont u start respecting someone else's religion? Kmon, I'm atheist and i would love to see the world atheist, but doing that will just make 'em have even more faith on what they belive.

Peace

Thiagoo, Jun 19, 2007 IP
  9. krakjoe

krakjoe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Where does the notion that you should respect religion come from ??

If a child tells a parent a lie, the parent isn't expected to respect the child for lying, they are expected to punish them.

If a person lies in court, the judge isn't expected to respect them, he is expected to sentence them for purjury.

In exactly the same way if someone tells you a story you cannot accept as fact ( that's a lie ), what makes you think they deserve any sort of respect ??

If someone really believes then it's water off a ducks back ( take colin and me, Cheap SEO Services, we'll slag each other off all day long, but it doesn't matter, he has his believes and I have mine ), and it shouldn't matter what is said so long as both sides can voice thier true opinion, it's not fair to let religious people have thier say and not vice versa.

krakjoe, Jun 19, 2007 IP
  10. SuviCyriacNadakuzhackal

Best Answers:
    Lucky me!!!

SuviCyriacNadakuzhackal, Jun 19, 2007 IP
  11. britishguy

britishguy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    This thread is above my intellect can I just be the guy who turns on and off the vibrator, like the operator ;)

Seems that could be more interesting than DIY :eek:

britishguy, Jun 20, 2007 IP
  12. alaska88

alaska88 Peon

Best Answers:
    well you see that is not allowed

alaska88, Jun 20, 2007 IP
  13. SuviCyriacNadakuzhackal

Best Answers:
    I would volunteer for the position of vibrator operator!!! Not just for turning it on and off.

SuviCyriacNadakuzhackal, Jun 20, 2007 IP
  14. pladecalvo

pladecalvo Peon

Best Answers:
    Agreed!

Some words from H.L.Mencken on the subject.

The most curious social convention of the great age in which we live is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected.
    -- H L Mencken

We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart.
    -- H L Mencken

The way to deal with superstition is not to be polite to it, but to tackle it with all arms, and so rout it, cripple it, and make it forever infamous and ridiculous. Is it, perchance, cherished by persons who should know better? Then their folly should be brought out into the light of day, and exhibited there in all its hideousness until they flee from it, hiding their heads in shame. True enough, even a superstitious man has certain inalienable rights. He has a right to harbor and indulge his imbecilities as long as he pleases, provided only he does not try to inflict them upon other men by force. He has a right to argue for them as eloquently as he can, in season and out of season. He has a right to teach them to his children. But certainly he has no right to be protected against the free criticism of those who do not hold them. He has no right to demand that they be treated as sacred. He has no right to preach them without challenge. Did Darrow, in the course of his dreadful bombardment of Bryan, drop a few shells, incidentally, into measurably cleaner camps? Then let the garrisons of those camps look to their defenses. They are free to shoot back. But they can't disarm their enemy.
    -- H L Mencken

The most common of all follies is to believe passionately in the palpably not true. It is the chief occupation of mankind.
    -- H L Mencken

The curse of man, and cause of nearly all of his woes, is his stupendous capacity for believing the incredible.
    -- H L Mencken

For it is the natural tendency of the ignorant to believe what is not true. In order to overcome that tendency it is not sufficient to exhibit the true; it is also necessary to expose and denounce the false.
    -- H L Mencken

The truth is that Christian theology, like every other theology, is not only opposed to the scientific spirit; it is also opposed to all other attempts at rational thinking. Not by accident does Genesis 3 make the father of knowledge a serpent -- slimy, sneaking and abominable. Since the earliest days the church, as an organization, has thrown itself violently against every effort to liberate the body and mind of man. It has been, at all times and everywhere, the habitual and incorrigible defender of bad governments, bad laws, bad social theories, bad institutions. It was, for centuries, an apologist for slavery, as it was the apologist for the divine right of kings.
    -- H L Mencken

Men become civilized, not in proportion to their willingness to believe, but in proportion to their readiness to doubt.
    -- H L Mencken

Faith may be defined briefly as an illogical belief in the occurrence of the improbable.... A man full of faith is simply one who has lost (or never had) the capacity for clear and realistic thought. He is not a mere ass: he is actually ill.
    -- H L Mencken

God is the immemorial refuge of the incompetent, the helpless, the miserable. They find not only sanctuary in His arms, but also a kind of superiority, soothing to their macerated egos: He will set them above their betters.
    -- H L Mencken

Sunday school: A prison in which children do penance for the evil conscience of their parents.
    -- H L Mencken

Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy.
    -- H L Mencken

Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration -- courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and, above all, love of the truth.
    -- H L Mencken

The Creator is a comedian whose audience is afraid to laugh.
    -- H L Mencken

There is only one honest impulse at the bottom of Puritanism, and that is the impulse to punish the man with a superior capacity for happiness -- to bring him down to the miserable level of "good" men, i.e., of stupid, cowardly, and chronically unhappy men.
    -- H L Mencken

What I got in Sunday school ... was simply a firm conviction that the Christian faith was full of palpable absurdities, and the Christian God preposterous.... The act of worship, as carried on by Christians, seems to me to be debasing rather than ennobling. It involves groveling before a being who, if he really exists, deserves to be denounced instead of respected.
    -- H L Mencken

.......and finally, my favourite!

What is the function that a clergyman performs in the world?
    Answer: He gets his living by assuring idiots that he can save them from an imaginary hell.
    -- H L Mencken

pladecalvo, Jun 20, 2007 IP
  15. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    Good for you. You should start an underground gay bar over there and call it Allah's Alley.

Blogmaster, Jun 20, 2007 IP
  16. SuviCyriacNadakuzhackal

Best Answers:
    You are probably looking at a fatwa against you dude!!! Probably from alaska or kafer or one of their cronies.
    Good luck

SuviCyriacNadakuzhackal, Jun 20, 2007 IP
  17. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    MOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

18. Jackuul

Jackuul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The hell with arcane social rules world wide. Who cares if a woman uses one or not? Married or not married, I don't give a flying flap about it - it is biologically their body anyways. You know what? Why the hell do humans still listen to other humans? Doesn't anyone remember Adolph? Mussolini? People listened to them. And guess what? They failed.

The moment people just stop blindly listening to each other and use that thing attached to their spine (yes, the skull and brain, not the tail bone) people will be better off. Okay, fine, maybe half the humans on earth are genetically flawed to believe in fairy tales - but I blame that on a genetic issue from inbreeding early on in our development. 97% of our DNA is unused anyways, just junk, with codes for things we don't need... like gills, fins, fur, we got rid of all that but we didn't get a chance to get rid of the whole idiotic projection of power. Or maybe that's what we never had to begin with until one really homophobic guy who was a closet case was born. I dunno, or care, people should just do what they want to do with themselves. If they do go to hell - well then whoops! But it isn't for a man to decide.

Jackuul, Jun 20, 2007 IP
  19. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    They failed because they are all power hungry and delusional. They start wars and the good side winds up winning. Now we are going thru the same process over there. The problem is that there are so many countries with the same idiotic ideology, but different governments. So we have to get them out of power one by one. Takes time.

20. britishguy

britishguy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    When they use these vibrators, do they use different sizes of vibrator?

Is there some Islamic Fatwa that confirms the answer to the question

britishguy, Jun 20, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.