1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Use Gulf Cyber Tech - We Did

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by SEO_AM, Jan 17, 2005.

We just went through a total web site redesign. For the first time we used an offshore house: Oman Web Design: Gulf Cyber Tech They are fast, good and inexpensive. Couldn't recommend them more highly. Give them a chance on quoting some of your work.

SEO_AM, Jan 17, 2005 IP
  2. relaxzoolander

relaxzoolander Peon

Best Answers:
    are you their official u.s. marketing rep?

relaxzoolander, Jan 17, 2005 IP
  3. SEO_AM

SEO_AM Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Zoo, you already know I am the furthest thing from being a web desihnger (in fact I cannot even spell web designer ;) ).

I was amazed how inexpensive their work was with the level of quality associated with it. Although in Oman, we are just across the Gulf from India. They use all Indian designers. I thought I would give them a boost in the forums. If you have any overflow work, they may be a good source. The contact would be Smithesh Chandran: . My cut is substantial: I get $0 on all sales.

SEO_AM, Jan 18, 2005 IP
  4. seoxperts

seoxperts Peon

Best Answers:
    that's a good cut, their prices look good. I just checked their website. Can you PM me the URL they did for you if u do not mind ?

seoxperts, Jan 18, 2005 IP
  5. SEO_AM

SEO_AM Active Member

Best Answers:
    I sent you a PM. Contact them, they are good.

SEO_AM, Jan 18, 2005 IP