1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Use coingate as wrapper for Stripe / PayPal / crypto in PHP/Laravel app?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by mstdmstd, Sep 25, 2019.

Hello,
    In Laravel 5.8 app I need logged user make subscription selecting one of Stripe / PayPal / crypto to make subscription. I have big expierence with paypal, including subscriptions. I have some expierence with Stripe, but mostly expreds, when user makes 1 payment I have no expierence with crypto I got a hint that with https://github.com/coingate/coingate-php library I can simplify developmet with payment methods above. Who worked with it? is it so? If there is a sense to use this wrapper(or search some other) . Does it really simplify development?

Thanks!

mstdmstd, Sep 25, 2019 IP
  2. Ike Copeland

Ike Copeland Banned

Best Answers:
    The coingate/coingate-php library is a wrapper for the Coingate API, which allows you to accept payments in various cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and more. The library is open-source, and it's available on GitHub.

The Coingate API provides a simple and easy-to-use interface for integrating cryptocurrency payments into your Laravel 5.8 application. The library abstracts away the underlying complexity of working with the API, making it easier to implement the functionality.

It appears that the library has been developed by Coingate, which is a payment gateway that specializes in cryptocurrency payments. They have a good reputation, and it's been used by many e-commerce websites, marketplaces, and other platforms.

It can simplify development by providing an easy-to-use and well-documented API that takes care of the complexities of accepting payments in multiple cryptocurrencies. However, it's important to keep in mind that you'll still need to have a basic understanding of how cryptocurrency payments work in order to properly implement and test the functionality.

Regarding using the library, you'll need to check if it fits your needs and also check if it's compatible with your version of Laravel; check the documentation and the examples provided by the library to see if it fits your use case; and also check the community support for the library to see if it's actively maintained.

Ike Copeland, Jan 15, 2023 IP
  3. Stacia Garcia

Stacia Garcia Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, you can use Coingate as a wrapper for Stripe, PayPal, and crypto in a PHP/Laravel app. The Coingate API provides an easy way to add Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and other cryptocurrencies to your Laravel application. Additionally, Coingate also provides an SDK for Laravel which makes it easier to integrate these payment methods into your app. The Coingate SDK supports all the major payment gateways including Stripe, PayPal, and more.

If you need more help integrating Coingate into your Laravel application, you can find detailed documentation on the Coingate website. Additionally, their customer support team is available to answer any questions you may have.

If you need help getting started with Coingate and Laravel, you can also refer to Coingate's Getting Started Guide for Laravel.

Overall, Coingate is a great way to add cryptocurrency payments and other payment methods to your Laravel application.

Stacia Garcia, Jan 17, 2023 IP