1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Use Adsense earnings for your Adwords Campaigns

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by giorgioarmani, May 12, 2004.

Good day to you all and greetings from Europe!

I have been using Adsense for quite some time now and was wondering if anyone could give me some opinions or information on this topic:

Letting earnings from Adsense be used directly for your own Adwords campaign, like this saving Google the hassle of having to make payments and the Adsense publishers commission fees.

Are they planning on preparing this? Would it be feasible? What would you say are the pros/cons of this?

giorgioarmani, May 12, 2004 IP
  2. compar

compar Peon

Best Answers:
    I have certainly used my AdSense income to subsidize my AdWord expenses.

But my experience with Google is that their payment and accounting methods are very conservative. For instance the only way you can get paid for AdSense is by check. Whereas most other companies paying for Internet related activities will either deposit direct to your bank account or to some online service such as PayPal or Moneybookers.

The idea of using a common account for both buying AdWords as well as your AdSense income does seem to make sense. But I wouldn't expect to see it any time soon.

compar, May 12, 2004 IP
  3. pcarlow

pcarlow Active Member

Best Answers:
    It would be great if Google would do this but my initial reaction is I don't think it will happen. I just wish they would use direct deposit for Adsense. I hate going to the bank/atm.

pcarlow, May 12, 2004 IP
  4. giorgioarmani

giorgioarmani Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why do you think Google is waiting with this? Could it be that they like to keep hold of the money for some time and profit from this? I mean financially this seems like a logical explanation, to earn some interest on this money before paying it out to publishers..

Or is there some other reasons I am not identifying??

5. compar

compar Peon

Best Answers:
    I've already given you my answer to that question. They are very conservative in their fiancial and accounting practices.

compar, May 12, 2004 IP
  6. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Actually, financially and accounting-wise it's very difficult to do. Essentially they would need to merge AdSense and AdWords into a single system.

- Shawn

digitalpoint, May 12, 2004 IP
  7. giorgioarmani

Best Answers:
    Yes, I understand. I can imagine that due to their intentions of doing an IPO, this is only logical that they are so conservative. Shame, would be a nice solution for users of both systems. Am sure many would be happy about it.

8. john_loch

john_loch Rodent Slayer

Best Answers:
    Yes it would be a great idea for consumers, but nothing more than a headache for a company that's already wondering what post IPO accountability is going to mean for the talent.

No more play days, no more grateful dead nosh..

Will they simply hop in their spanking new BMW's and drive away ?

:)

john_loch, May 12, 2004 IP
  9. giorgioarmani

Best Answers:
    Let's hope not!!

giorgioarmani, May 13, 2004 IP
  10. abraxas

abraxas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    that's something I wandered long ago. .. I've actually placed adsense so I can run adwords for my sites /without any external expenses, but balancing both/. I think its a good idea and not so hard to be accomplished...
    Btw google has option to pay you via PayPal, but unfortunately, at least for now i am not able to receive payments via paypal, neither buy anything/here in Bulgaria/ unless u have a credit card or..dont know. Actually there wasn't paypal in BG just before few months and now... I have account but when a friend from UK tried to return me some money it doesn't allow so I didn't try to set up a Paypal-payment of Google's adsense earnings. However, I guess this should be possible in the more normal countries... have no idea why they don't consider/included Moneybookers as an option.
    And finally, I dont think they want to slow down any payment, they just have to, cos' think - there are millions of checks they are issuing so...how much time that is? And if the letters are received as "fast" as in Bulgaria I really understand them/its cos' of the Bulgarian posts of course/. Additionally, I doubt such company is going for the..not sure how its in English, maybe-the additional profit from holding the money!
    However, it would be nice to be more flexible as checks are...crap
    Guess I've got away from the theme :D ...
    Cheers to all sharing experience here :) & CHEERS to creaters of DP site/never complimented them/!

abraxas, Jul 2, 2007 IP
  11. MEMORIES89

MEMORIES89 Peon

Best Answers:
    you may can not use addsence re-venue directly to addwords, better with draw amount, and then use it for adwords. Addclick media allow you to directly transfer your amount to advertiser account.
    I hope google will also do this some time.

MEMORIES89, May 27, 2010 IP
  12. scorpionrebel77

scorpionrebel77 Peon

Best Answers:
    It is not at all feasible as google only pays through check.

scorpionrebel77, Sep 13, 2010 IP
  13. jcyber

jcyber Active Member

Best Answers:
    In our country check is easily convert into money but i think google need to change it by providing online banking credit transfer. that will help other. Thanks for the post dear friend.

jcyber, Jul 1, 2011 IP
  14. BAC

BAC Peon

Best Answers:
    amazing concept, i think google will look on it soon :)

BAC, Jul 3, 2011 IP
  15. chennaibeatz

chennaibeatz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They will never do it in future too...

chennaibeatz, Jul 9, 2011 IP
  16. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    I Too used my AdSense income to subsidize my Ad Word expenses , but later dint feel it good due to some reasons and stopped.

unknownpray, Jul 18, 2011 IP
  17. Gurvinder

Gurvinder Peon

Best Answers:
    hello all........... can some tell me if i can get medical billing project for my company or any else project??

Gurvinder, Mar 13, 2012 IP