1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

usamail1.com = SCAM

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by fotocopy, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Lastbutnotleast

Lastbutnotleast Peon

Best Answers:
    Lastbutnotleast, Dec 24, 2008 IP
  2. ParcelsForward

ParcelsForward Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a post filed by a competitor. He, Shannon Steede of Freight88.com is so silly he has no clue what a USPS 1583 from is for. It is not something that the forwarding company completes, instead it is a form issued by the USPS for the person who requests forwarding service to file with the forwarder. View our Ebay feedback, if we were scammers, our feedback would reflect this accordingly. Search Ebay for parcelsforward and read the feedback.

ParcelsForward, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  3. Lastbutnotleast

Lastbutnotleast Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your long awaited post :)

Lastbutnotleast, Jan 15, 2009 IP
  4. Freight88

Freight88 Peon

Best Answers:
    First off, we have nothing to do with small parcel USMAIL1, or any other small parcel forwarder, nor do we have time for these childish rants, let alone post information about small parcel.

Nobody from Freight88 has posted on this site until this post no have we listed anything about any type of illegal business issues on this forum. Here is what we do know about Tyler Sheff @ Fairpricedshipping and parcelsforward an agent for UTi Worldwide since it seems Tyler Sheff is so eager to spout off. He is shooting way off mark as usual.

Here is the truth about Tyler Sheff (UTi Transport Solutions, Fairpricedshipping, parcelsforward and other names...)
    He is being investigated for physical threats to Freight88 staff members and we have posted that information on our website. Tyler Sheff has been reported to state and federal authorities for these threats and also to UTi worldwide for his illegal actions.

See some links to show who "parcels forward" probably is.....

http://ripoffreport.com/reports/0/409/RipOff0409163.htm
    http://ripoffreport.com/reports/0/384/RipOff0384668.htm
    http://tyler-sheff.pissedconsumer.com/tyler-sheff-fairpricedshipping-3a-threats-and-scams-20090116144229.html
    http://uti-transport-solutions-tyler-sheff.pissedconsumer.com/uti-transport-solutions-tyler-sheff-2c-liar-2c-thief-and-multiple-personalities-20080219113401.html
    http://www.aboutus.org/FairPricedShipping.com
    http://uti-transport-solutions-tyler-sheff.pissedconsumer.com/don-t-know-tyler-but-20080407117395.html
    http://uti-transport-solutions-tyler-sheff.pissedconsumer.com/uti-worldwide-agent-3a-bodily-threats-and-physical-harm-20090107143838.html
    http://tyler-sheff.pissedconsumer.com/tyler-sheff-fairpricedshipping-3a-threats-and-scams-20090116144229.html
    http://fairpricedshipping.pissedconsumer.com/fairpricedshipping-3a-fraud-3a-bait-and-switch-on-uship-com-20081025140978.html

There are many others but too time consuming to list. He is an agent for UTi Worldwide and the last email sent to their corporate attorney Dennie Heil about his illegal actions and physical threats was a recent as Jan 7th

"I will be giving this and all other documentation to the local police and as you can see from the tracking software I have installed on my site, it will point right to Tyler Sheff and his house and his computer. This will not be taken lightly and more....you know Tyler’s IP address and .... you should be aware of his escalated actions."

So the final word is that the original post is not Freight88 nor do we care about parcels, Tyler Sheff, parcels forward or any alias he is using right now. I have forwarded this link to UTi Worldwide corporate attorney as well.

If you would like substantial proof with tracking IP logs, posts from Tyler "claiming" Freight88 has some vendetta, give us a call, we can show you what we have sent to the authorities.

Tyler needs to read Prov 18:7

Freight88, Jan 22, 2009 IP
  5. Lastbutnotleast

Lastbutnotleast Peon

Best Answers:
    What's going on here?

Lastbutnotleast, Jan 22, 2009 IP
  6. rocker314

rocker314 Peon

Best Answers:
    You should check them using Scam Search to find out. There's a lot of scamming business especially in the net.

rocker314, Feb 20, 2009 IP
  7. haskel

haskel Peon

Best Answers:
    :)I use myusshopnship.com and Ive been very happy with there service. The prices are very low and I cant find anything wrong with the company. :):):D

haskel, Sep 11, 2009 IP
  8. BeirutMarketing

BeirutMarketing Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm... it seems that the thread has escalated into a war between parcel forwarders, each one calling the other one a scammer.

BeirutMarketing, Sep 16, 2009 IP
  9. COBSolutions

COBSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Man who is the scammer here
    Well i m no one to judge and plus is this the correct sub forum for this discussion, this should be in the general business category, where are the legal issues here yet?

COBSolutions, Sep 16, 2009 IP
  10. tonyran

tonyran Peon

Best Answers:
    I personally believe this thread is a good thing, the fact that they would sign up and respond here would suggest that they are not scammers. Just some miscommunication between users and providers or providers and providers, and theyre all trying to address it. Kudos guys.

tonyran, Sep 17, 2009 IP
  11. bentesfabio

bentesfabio Peon

Best Answers:
    i'm having problems with usamail1 services... i'm a client almost for 3 years but my last 2 packages not even left usa ... i send various e-mails to then to clarified what's happening but nobody answer me.. i try to call whithout success , they tell that will see with the mail service (usps), but still waiting for answers ... this packages cost me almost 700 dollars and they are playing with me ... i see here many cases of problems with then , that is one more ... after that i no longer do business with then ... they don't care about theirs customers, just wana make easy money ... still waiting for answers ...

bentesfabio, Sep 17, 2009 IP
  12. VanessaCorey

VanessaCorey Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been busy traveling and have LONG forgotten to finish updating on the internet as to how my experience with USAmail1 ended. Basically, they claimed never to have received my payments, NEVER once acknowledged receipt of my $400 worth of multiple payments, but when I threatened to take them to court to get my money back, I was informed the checks had been returned to my bank. How can you return checks you claim to never have received?

Although usamail1 threatened legal action against me, if I did not cease making negative comments about their company, they never did so because they had no grounds whatsoever to do so. They were well aware that I was the one who had a legal case against them and had the law on my side in this one and that I had done nothing wrong and had made no untrue accusations. I was able to PROVE my accusations based on their recorded communications, postmarks, and other actions. That is the beauty of email and internet posting: a text record of proof of what each party has said and done.

In my opinion, usamail1 was a very dishonest and incompetent business and presenting my experience to the public is a public service and moral obligation. I would hate others to have such a horrid experience.

If anyone at usamail1 wants to challenge my accusations, I am more than willing to publicly post the final round of our communications and my bank records are also good proof.

Funny how that works.

Anyway, I have had a wonderful new mail service for over a year now and have had no problems whatsoever with them as they have proven both honest and competent while I have continued my travels.

Vanessa Corey

VanessaCorey, Mar 29, 2010 IP
  13. SyndicateHosting

SyndicateHosting Peon

Best Answers:
    People get scammed everyday, watch what you do.

SyndicateHosting, Mar 29, 2010 IP
  14. Lastbutnotleast

Lastbutnotleast Peon

Best Answers:
    Which company?

Lastbutnotleast, Mar 30, 2010 IP
  15. Ibn Juferi

Ibn Juferi Prominent Member

Best Answers:

Would like to know what mail service that you use now?

Ibn Juferi, Mar 30, 2010 IP
  16. tom leemen

tom leemen Peon

Best Answers:
    Usamail1.com is not a scam I've been a customer for a couple of years now and never expereinced any problems they have a great customer service team that will do anything to make sure your happy all the posts I see here are either people that are fraud and are bad mouthing the company because they can't use there great service or are in competition and want usamail1 to loose customers

tom leemen, Nov 6, 2010 IP
  17. ferdyfauzi

ferdyfauzi Peon

Best Answers:
    Not everything is a scam. Try to google it by the keyword + scam to find out whether it's scam or not

ferdyfauzi, Feb 3, 2011 IP
  18. akusumo

akusumo Peon

Best Answers:
    I have BIG problem with usamail1.com since i registered. I cannot login after 24 hours, even i sent email asking many times, I got no response for CS.
    I have filled-up Form1583 for USPS, and all requirments. Still I can't access.

USAmail1.com has charged my credit card twice.

akusumo, Jan 14, 2012 IP
  19. Charlie04

Charlie04 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi all,Prior to seeing this forum, I registered with USAMAIL1 to have some items sent to Australia. I purchased some shoes from Amazon that are currently on their way to USAMAIL1.I have followed the process as per USAMAIL1's instructions. So I will soon be able to report whether USMAIL1 is a scam or not. Ill keep you posted.Kind regards,Charlie.

Charlie04, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  20. Dibbo0102

Dibbo0102 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Charlie,Do you have any update on your experience with USMAIL1?Thanks.

Dibbo0102, Oct 28, 2012 IP