1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

USA, Empire Built On Terror Capitalism and Secret Coups

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by popotalk, May 13, 2011.

1. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Er, again... that "humanitarian aid" you're talking about was the "war effort" you're referring to.

Mia, May 23, 2011 IP
  2. Breeze Wood

Breeze Wood Peon

Best Answers:
    Someday Mia you might learn from your failed Philosophy's and Principles. Your fear of Communism by burning villages was never a realistic goal.

Breeze Wood, May 23, 2011 IP
  3. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    One has to wonder what does Breeze take MJ or acid ? Could the answer be both ?

ApocalypseXL, May 23, 2011 IP
  4. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    It's not a failed philosophy or principle breeze, its age and experience. Its kinda hard for people to re-write history when there are people alive that remember how it really went down. ;)

Mia, May 24, 2011 IP
  5. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Do you mean like claiming USA never lost a battle or the war in Vietnam? :rolleyes:

gworld, May 24, 2011 IP
  6. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    It is not a claim Julian, it is a fact.

Mia, May 24, 2011 IP
  7. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Bwahahahahaha ! Trolling again.

popotalk, May 24, 2011 IP
  8. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Yes, Julian tends to do that.

Mia, May 24, 2011 IP
  9. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

ApocalypseXL, May 24, 2011 IP
  10. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Seriously? Coming from someone who completely ignores reality, I find it really hard to believe you would rely on actual history in a book. One wonders what kind of "history" books you are reading.:rolleyes:

Mia, May 24, 2011 IP
  11. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I read the history books that quotes the U.S. president speech about the war and not the one that some idiot claims USA never lost a battle or the war in Vietnam.

gworld, May 24, 2011 IP
  12. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    When an American thinks of winning battles, it thinks that it has to kill civilians which they did and in many cases you could say that the mighty-brave u.s.a won many battles that way against the helpless civilians they brutally killed from air and on grounds.

On this image the Americans won this battle, babies were armed with pacifier which gave the Americans the right to eliminate the entire village.
    [​IMG]

wwws, May 24, 2011 IP
  13. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    A best example for world order ?

popotalk, May 24, 2011 IP
  14. simplyg123

simplyg123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The US is a great country, living here is a privilege. Far from perfect, but close enough for comfort.

simplyg123, May 25, 2011 IP
  15. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've seen that picture before. Aren't those people you have personally butchered?

Seriously, what type of moron posts an unattributed picture from an unattributed source, makes up a story about it, and expects anyone to believe it? With reasoning skills like that, you must be a palestinian ;). Amiright?

Obamanation, May 25, 2011 IP
  16. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    The same one that posts references to history from history books that are not referenced.

ISBN?

Mia, May 25, 2011 IP
  17. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hard to believe that you know nothing about that photograph, then again, you know very little in the first place.

Videos and article about the Mai Lai massacre

http://video.pbs.org/video/1475790127/
    http://www.reuters.com/video/2008/03/16/my-lai-massacre-remembered?videoId=78219
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Lai_Massacre

wwws, May 25, 2011 IP
  18. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    He's not questioning the validity or veracity of the photo. What he is taking issue with is your use of the photo and its misleading and unreferenced portrayal of it.

You'd expect everyone here to believe that that one photograph is undeniable proof of a US Foreign Policy of murder, rape and terror. The reality is, it is nothing more than an isolated incident involving a small group of Army personnel and not the US or the ARMY. And it certainly was not a battle.

Why not read a little more about Hugh Thompson, Jr., the US Army chopper pilot who stopped them...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugh_Thompson,_Jr.

Sometimes telling only half the story is the same as telling a completely different story.

Mia, May 25, 2011 IP
  19. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    At least he posted some links to explain his photo, after being pressured to do so. I get the feeling they don't like to post links because it leads to a discussion of the facts, where as photos without facts make a lovely emotional appeal.

WWWs style of logic now tells us that the US and all it's soldiers are criminals based on the fact some soldiers have committed criminal acts. Its the same style of logic that would say all Muslims are terrorists because so many terrorists are Muslims. I'll stand by my earlier assessment... Palestinian, right?

Obamanation, May 25, 2011 IP
  20. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The whole platoon was involve in the massacre, only one was indicted and was only housed-arrest for 3 years. Those like Thompson were threaten with their lives when they got home.

An officers and U.S congressmen were involve in the massacre, yes it was an isolated, a story they wish had not gotten out, with a few brave men (out of the many evil men) documented the event for the world to see. If this event weren't not documented by the good few men, then until today denial would have still existed because it is part of the American way of life. Kick the dog, Feed the dog.

American mentality thinks they do no evil, history tells it otherwise.

Justice in the My Lai massacre had not been served to this date and some one needs to be accountable for it, perhaps the whole country for being involved.

This is where the American hypocrisy comes in, he says "it is nothing more than an isolated incident involving a small group of Army personnel and not the US or the ARMY." (they were the U.S Army, representing the whole country which they served)

What happened during 911? A few men were involve and yet two countries were invaded because of those few men - Go figure on your logic.

wwws, May 25, 2011 IP