1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

USA, Empire Built On Terror Capitalism and Secret Coups

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by popotalk, May 13, 2011.

1. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
    You are in my ignore list but whenever I feel like laughing my ass off, I click on 'view post' to see your post..
    How big is your e-penis now? I believe calling me Helvetti increases the size of you e-penis, right mate?

Obviously you want to provoke some kind of outrageous, angry response from me, as you are a just a typical forum troll who loves flame bait.
    But just a tip mate, I can tell a flame bait when I see'em, so It doesn't work with me. Insulting me in broken English doesn't enrage me.

I once thought that you were genuinely mistaken, so I tried to tell you politely that I'm not Helvetti, but it doesn't matter I believe.

And the 'stop smoking stuff' thing doesn't work either. I'm a heavy smoker and if you tell me not to smoke anything, I'll smoke on your face.

However, I must have misread your post because looking back now, whatever I said doesn't make any sense in reply to what you said, so I apologize for that.

The Webby, Sep 4, 2011 IP
  2. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess Syria is the next victim.

IsraeI, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  3. Breeze Wood

Breeze Wood Peon

Best Answers:

From your own source the individual you are highlighting is not (presently) an enemy of the US by his public statements.

The present Administration has a chance to work with the new Gov't they helped to install.

So what exactly popo is your problem.

Oh, here is the Tea Party Republican - "The CIA long experience in the Middle East"

There is a difference in Middle East policy the present Administration is now responsible for and is a leverage to use for democracy over previous dictatorships those people in libya and the Middle East are in support of.

Breeze Wood, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  4. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    @Helvetti if you wouldn't be that person you wouldn't rage for small stuff :eek:

Also apologies accepted .

ApocalypseXL, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  5. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm way too intelligent to rage on internet forum mate.. Although I'd appreciate if you stop calling me helvetti, I don't like being addressed as someone I'm not.

But of course, that will make your life miserable.
    I mean trying to insult and get some angry response from me is your only purpose left in life, isn't it now? Good luck with that, keep trying.
    May be one day my patience will run out and I'll finally throw some insults at you. But I'm pretty sure long before that, I'll promise myself to never look at your post again.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2011
    The Webby, Sep 5, 2011 IP