1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying USA/Canada/UK/AU based Virtual Assistant & Data Entry workers.

Discussion in 'Services' started by Pros, Feb 14, 2014.

I am in need of native English speaking USA/Canada/UK/Australia based Virtual Assistant & Data Entry workers.

If you have a high level of competency and excellent English, but are from another country, I will consider you.

Ideally we can establish a long term relationship.

To start I need some general VA work, and on the data entry side, I need some fields entered, some of which are direct copy and paste, one of which is a date/time field, so you will have to c/p from multiple fields to fill in the value into forms.

If you meet the qualifications, please PM me with:

PM Title: "Native English Virtual Assistant & Data Entry Worker" (So I know you paid attention)
    Very short introduction to show your level of English/competence.
    What is your hourly price?
    How many Hours are you available per day?
    When can you start?
    What is your Email & Skype?
    Do you have any experience with vBulletin or other forums? If so, provide the forum URL and your role(s) on that forum.
    Do you have any recent references?

Pros, Feb 14, 2014 IP
  2. hostingv

hostingv Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

I ready to start with you. I am IT professional, working for Microsoft Troubleshooting. You may find some mother tongue influence in my English. I am continuously interacting with USA customer's.

Thanks
    Shashank

hostingv, Feb 15, 2014 IP
  3. rowza

rowza Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    english, data entry profession , 6 hours per day, more if you require Pm me if you want me

rowza, Feb 16, 2014 IP