1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

US people still using netflix?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by info, Dec 9, 2016.

It's 2016 and 14 years passed are US people still using netflix? or something other and if yes then what other?

info, Dec 9, 2016 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    My daughter who is 24 uses it a lot. She shares a subscription with a couple of friends. I occasionally watch old TV shows or a movie on it, but I find its selections, for my taste, are quite limited. My daughter likes it a lot, though.

On the other hand, my 15-year-old exclusively watches youtube and could not care less about Netflix.

jrbiz, Dec 9, 2016 IP
  3. wanessmark

wanessmark Active Member

Best Answers:
    The things which changed it according to the time always remains in the market such as Netflix.People still love it and will love it in the future also .Youtube is also the second option .

wanessmark, Dec 14, 2016 IP
  4. MimicTheTruth

MimicTheTruth Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I use Netflix quite often. I enjoy the original content they make. The library of stuff beyond that has definitely become stale. I also use Amazon Prime, it has a better selection(in my opinion) for the value you get. Not sure how beneficial it is outside of the States though. I suppose if your really reaching, can use Crackle? It's free but content doesn't getting added like the other two sites.

MimicTheTruth, Dec 18, 2016 IP
  5. degreubiwa

degreubiwa Banned

Best Answers:
    I usually buys DVD of movies rather than subscription from digital TV services like Netflix.

degreubiwa, Dec 21, 2016 IP
  6. Joshie

Joshie Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes. A lot of us still using Netflix like crazy. Netflix have became our thing along with Hulu and Amazon Prime as well.

Joshie, Dec 24, 2016 IP