1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

US immigration propaganda song

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Rebecca, Feb 10, 2015.

So, I'm not 100% sure this is true. But I think it probably is. I read that US Customs and Border Protection had a US advertising agency write this song, and now they are playing it on the radio stations in Central America. Maybe it will discourage them from sneaking over on the train ...

... Source

Rebecca, Feb 10, 2015 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    To me it sounds like the traditional latino pop / folk music. It's them saying that, although it's really enticing to go abroad, the life there will be more like a crucible for anyone who does. Which is true...

qwikad.com, Jul 8, 2015 IP
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Well, let's hope that this advertising agency did a better vetting job on the wording and message than the one that General Motors hired a few decades ago to promote the Chevy Nova in South America. Spent millions and millions on a campaign that basically said Chevrolet Does Not Go ("No Va") in Spanish. Yes, we are decades beyond such ignorance, but with the federal government involved, things can and will go wrong.

jrbiz, Jul 8, 2015 IP