1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling US Based College Grad Looking for Writing Work

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by betteb, Sep 11, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I'm a US based college graduate looking for writing work. I can do articles, blog posts, content, even complete e-books.

What you can expect from me:
    • Perfect grammar, spelling and punctuation. (no need to re-write or revise before using!)
    • Basic research for each article for optimal information accuracy.
    • Quality writing, guaranteed to be strong enough to be accepted at EzineArticles.com or any article directory.
    • Informative, interesting writing that Google and your visitors will love.
    Note that I do not do product reviews or re-writing. I do 100% original articles only.

I charge $1 per 100 words.

I can also do daily or weekly blog posting of articles to your blog.

Topics I like to write about include health, hobbies, shopping, gifts, lifestyle, food, cooking, baking, women's issues, business, technology, computers, Internet, animals, science, nature, education, children, entertainment and related topics. I can do most topics however. Just ask first to be sure.

I'm a woman, and can incorporate a female point of view to your articles if you wish.

Thanks for your interest in my service, please PM me for sample articles, I'm happy to send you some. I would love to find some steady work!

betteb, Sep 11, 2013 IP
  2. PWS

PWS Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Email . You might be interested in what we can offer.

PWS, Sep 11, 2013 IP
  3. betteb

betteb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    95.5% - 21
    I've just finished several large writing projects. More slots now open for more work. Please PM the details of your project.

Still $1 per 100 words or take advantage of the following special bulk rate:

(10) 500 word articles $47

Great quality writing at a reasonable price, would love to find long term work.

betteb, Mar 3, 2014 IP