1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

US Bank Account for Non Resident ???

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by pulikuttann, Apr 11, 2007.

1. digitalpassion

digitalpassion Peon

Best Answers:
    Searched for 'offshore US bank account' in Google and found the below result:

HSBC Offers such services

Let me know your comments.... and if this helps.

Thanks,
    Digi

digitalpassion, Jan 11, 2008 IP
  2. pikemanqn

pikemanqn Guest

Best Answers:
    HSBC ( HongKong and ShangHai Bank ) The name say all, my friend.

pikemanqn, Jan 11, 2008 IP
  3. albertvn

albertvn Peon

Best Answers:
    If I am not US resident but I travel to the USA, Can I open an US bank account with my passport?

albertvn, Jan 18, 2008 IP
  4. yooozy

yooozy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    sure enough that's the best way I guess since you can access into USA

yooozy, Jan 18, 2008 IP
  5. albertvn

albertvn Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh! thank you so much for that. But traveling to the USA is the most difficult thing for me.
    Is it possible for me if I send my passport or copy to my friend in the USA and ask him for help?

Thanks!
    Albert

albertvn, Jan 18, 2008 IP
  6. net4earning

net4earning Peon

Best Answers:
    is their any reliable info on the issue.

net4earning, Jan 18, 2008 IP
  7. nikad

nikad Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have friends in the US who own a company that does this. So feel free to ask me ayour questions if you want. It is possible to have a bank account, paypal, credita card and everything. But you first need to incorporate in the US. Yes there are lot of scammers out there that will just sell you the info pack. I am married to a US citizen, but living in a diff country and I couldn´t get a bank account without a SSN. There is a way around this if you incorporate in the US, but it is not cheap (2000-3000usd).
    nik

nikad, Jan 19, 2008 IP
  8. nikad

nikad Active Member

Best Answers:
    And to clarify the question, anybody saying that you can open a US bank account without a SSN or EID is bullsh***g you!

nikad, Jan 19, 2008 IP
  9. yooozy

yooozy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I can assure you're totally wrong many people had created US ban accounts with e-trade without SSN and EID

yooozy, Jan 19, 2008 IP
  10. nikad

nikad Active Member

Best Answers:
    Excuse mebut if you read what they need to give u a bank account, you will see I am right! https://bankus.etrade.com/e/t/bank/ola ( from their own site ) at the same time it says you need that to apply online, if you are not in the US you should contact them. If you have a business registered in the US you can get a bank account too (was this your case? )

nikad, Jan 19, 2008 IP
  11. e-service

e-service Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you can use citybank :)

e-service, Jan 19, 2008 IP
  12. nikad

nikad Active Member

Best Answers:
    yoozy, you are right: if you are in the US you might be able to open a personal bank account. Problem is if you cannot get a visa to enter the US you cannot do it! The Us bank may also ask for letters from banks from your country of origin, backing you and your reputation ;)

nikad, Jan 20, 2008 IP
  13. hamlak

hamlak Active Member

Best Answers:
    I will keep saying it. You can get a US Bank account as a non-resident, but you need to know how. Every country has got a provision for what is called a Non-resident bank account in their law books, just that people may be are lazy to go look at it.

Personally, I know you can open accounts with Etrade and Wells Fargo as a non-resident, but you need to know how to do it. It is not enough to just go to their website and apply. Special requirements apply.

This information is avaliable, but usually not free.

hamlak, Jan 23, 2008 IP
  14. Kyle.MacRannell

Kyle.MacRannell Peon

Best Answers:

He is correct...Unfortunately I still work for a major US Bank...Hopefully for not much longer.

If you are not planning to come to the United States your but you need to open a U.S. bank account, and you can't get it done online for whatever reason (must likely because the bank is not convinced exactly who you are), your best bet is to open an account with HSBC.

HSBC is a truly international bank, with branches throught many parts of the world. That being said, the only complicating factor about opening a US account is convincing the bank over the phone or internet that you are who you say you are.

Therefore, walk into a local HSBC branch in your country, have your identity verified by opening a local account, and then approach your "own" bank again and explain why you need a North American account, specifically US based...It's all the same bank, they now have a relationship with you, they can open accounts for you specific to almost any region of world with the touch of a button.

I know of one guy who I suggested this two a couple of weeks ago from Brazil, in his case he wrote me back and said HSBC opened both accounts for him the same day! They just need to know who you are.:)

Kyle.MacRannell, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  15. agt.hotch

agt.hotch Peon

Best Answers:
    anyone else has any more info on this?

agt.hotch, Feb 5, 2008 IP
  16. arale

arale Guest

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I'm selling guide that helps non resident gets US Bank account easily and use for your PayPal. You can get Bank of America, HSBC, Washington Mutual, Wells Fargo account. In some case you will need talk to the assistant for verification, they will ask you for personal info, address... etc. And with these banks, you just need Passport (recommended) or national ID, drive license and utility bills. You can also deposit any amount you want to, $10 or $100 or $1000 or even $1 or $0, it doesnt matter. You will get accounts.

And of course, those banks are all legal. That means you can get visa, mastercard and cheque book and all other features such as wire transfer, ACH...

I also provide guides that help you get Swiss Bank account and get free MasterCard for PayPal verification. And I also offer free stuff, they are good for you, they will tell you how to get free US based address and phone number.

You can check website www.goopen.net for detail. If you have any questions, inquires, just email me or PM.

Thank you

arale, Jun 23, 2008 IP
  17. slogold

slogold Peon

Best Answers:
    just contact internetional departments of biggest US banks like BoA, HSBC, CITI, Wells Fargo, etc and you cna open personal account without visiting US and without SSN

slogold, Jun 23, 2008 IP
  18. arale

arale Guest

Best Answers:
    I still have the ways to open US Bank accounts without SSN and visiting US. Visit here for review/comment http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?p=8251633

arale, Jun 23, 2008 IP
  19. slogold

slogold Peon

Best Answers:
    you do not need US address for account with Wells Fargo

slogold, Jun 23, 2008 IP
  20. omaryo

omaryo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i contacted hsbc they say that you can open at hsbc but you cant withdraw money to from paypal to it !

omaryo, Jul 21, 2008 IP