1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

URLinfo - check your site on various search engines

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by pwaring, Jan 14, 2005.

I've been using this tool for a while to check whether my sites are indexed by the search engines - it also allows you to see what blog crawlers have got your feeds and who Google, Yahoo etc. think is linking to you:

http://www.faganfinder.com/urlinfo/

The great thing is that you can type in your URL once and from there on it uses frames and some Javascript to produce the same results as if you'd gone to Google, Yahoo etc. and typed: link:www.example.com etc. Also, if your blog feed isn't indexed you can usually get to the page for whatever search engine you're looking at to add it within one or two clicks.

pwaring, Jan 14, 2005 IP
  2. mopacfan

mopacfan Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, that is a great tool. The only problem is that my site uses code to bust out of frames. So I can't use this tool very effectively to check my site unless I disable the code. But otherwise, it's a great, great tool.

mopacfan, Jan 14, 2005 IP
  3. phrozen_ra

phrozen_ra Peon

Best Answers:
    the best info tool i have ever seen... bookmarked it, thanks

phrozen_ra, Jan 14, 2005 IP