1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

URL Scan w/ Google Analytics & Cookies

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by RedDem0n, Nov 11, 2008.

I'm having an issue with my site with analytics & cookie requests. For some reason, certain users are reporting getting a 404 error message on some pages, but sometimes they work fine on the others. Clearing out the cache/cookies sometimes helps alleviate this problem, but on some computers the home page will come but the links that are in the home page yields a 404 error.

I am guessing this is an issue with URL Scan, and the logs are here. I am looking for some advice on how to fix this issue or trying to find out what the string is to allow google analytics to be accepted through URL Scan. (Please note I removed ip and #'s in the "iphere" and "numbershere" field.)

[11-11-2008 - 10:59:24] Client at IPHERE: Rule 'SQL Injection Headers' detected string 'cast' in the Cookie: header. Request will be rejected. Site Instance='NUMBERSHERE', Raw URL='/jobsearch.cfm'

[11-11-2008 - 11:00:42] Client at IPHERE: Rule 'SQL Injection Headers' detected string 'exec' in the Cookie: header. Request will be rejected. Site Instance='NUMBERSHERE', Raw URL='/searchservices.cfm'

[11-11-2008 - 08:33:01] Client at IPHERE: URL contains extension '.com', which is disallowed. Request will be rejected. Site Instance='NUMBERSHERE', Raw URL='/google-analytics.com/ga.js'

RedDem0n, Nov 11, 2008 IP