1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

URL ? from an Aussie in trouble !

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by sylvie, Jun 30, 2004.

undefinedundefined :cool: This may sound to all of you REALLY BASIC BUT I AM STRUGGLING HERE ! I have now a basic web page under construction, and tried to join CJ Affiliates - I don't know what to put in URL:http:... - My application keeps being rejected !
    Any basic help would be more than welcome ! Thanks Guys !

sylvie, Jun 30, 2004 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Best thing to do would be to email commission junction and ask why it's being rejected.

digitalpoint, Jun 30, 2004 IP
  3. ViciousSummer

ViciousSummer Ayn Rand for President! Staff

Best Answers:
    I don't know if emailing them will do you much good. I've sent 3 emails to cj and have never received a response.

Do you own the domain name yet? If not, you should and just put down that URL. If that's what you've been doing and it still is being rejected, just wait until your site is done and apply then. Perhaps they don't accept sites that are under construction.

Good luck! :D

ViciousSummer, Jun 30, 2004 IP
  4. Arnica

Arnica Peon

Best Answers:
    You will need a fully functioning site before CJ will accept it - no under construction notices, no obvious ommisions, etc.

Mick

Arnica, Jun 30, 2004 IP