1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

URL Change and Language Option

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by hoboseo, Nov 30, 2004.

Hi all,

what a great tool coop adversiting network.

I have a small problem, I change my url (in my pool of advertisements) yesterday and the coop adversiting network is showing the old URL yet. What's the matter? It's important to me change URL quickly because the next.

One Suggestion: Most of you have english sites, the problem is with no-english, we receive a lot of links from pages in english and.. Google gives us a boost for english searches and we lost positions in our language. It will be a fantastic option the possibility of choose language in this tool.

hoboseo, Nov 30, 2004 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The ad network sites cache 400 ads, getting one new one (and dropping the oldest every 15 minutes), so it can take up to 100 hours for new ads to be completely deployed (and old ones removed).

A language option will probably be available when the ability to block specific URLs is enabled. Basically need to work the code that would lower your weight based on what ads you don't want to run.

digitalpoint, Nov 30, 2004 IP
  3. hoboseo

hoboseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Good info, thank your for your answer, Shawn.

hoboseo, Nov 30, 2004 IP