1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Urgently 4 Indian Tech\Gadgets\SEO\Make Monet Tips kinda Writers Required.

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by DigitalForum_king, Apr 6, 2012.

Hello,

I need few more article who can give me article for my technology blogs. I'm in search of another 3 to 4 article writers. My job is long-term and I would be requiring around 100 - 130 articles monthly basis. I will be paying via Online banking so I need only Indian Writer itself but with good English knowledge and pure grammar.

Requirement Skill:

1. Must be handle around 80 - 120 articles of 500 words each every month.

2. Good English skill with pure Grammar

Payment:

1. Since this is long-term process and I'm hiring you as per monthly basis so payment won't be high initially. I'm ready to pay 70 - 80 INR Rupees for a 500 word article depending upon the quality.

2. Payment can be given upfront once you have been hired. To get started I would need to see your quality service so I would like you write atleast 3 sample articles for me and then I can send you the upfront for next 20 articles along with the payment of 3 samples articles.

Limitations:

1. I'm looking to hire a writter who write himself. Please the outsourcers be away from here. I donot want to assign this job to a company/outsourcer who outsources works to other writers and they send the crap work.

2. Purely looking for individual writers who write themselves sitting at home.

INTERESTED WRITER PING ME WITH YOUR EMAIL ID. I SHALL SEND YOU TOPICS FOR SAMPLE DEMO WORK.

DigitalForum_king, Apr 6, 2012 IP
  2. ssaauh1

ssaauh1 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Pay is the issue, otherwise I'd have loved to work for you.

ssaauh1, Apr 6, 2012 IP
  3. cameronpalte

cameronpalte Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You wrote another thread asking basically the exact same thing: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2426617. There you offered 50 rupees for 400 words and now your offering 75 rupees for 500 words. You caught told there about your charging too low for that price, and I'm guessing the same thing is going to happen here but you wanted to be able to start fresh. A dollar is about 50 rupees so your offering $1.50 for 500 words is slightly too low. At around 140 rupees you will begin to get some offers but you should go with 250 at least to be fair, and that's per article as many writers ask for ~$0.01/word. But that also depends on your writer because someone who can write 5 articles like that an hour would be fine with 140 rupees/article because thats $15/hour which is pretty good pay... but hardly anyone can write 5 articles an hour. Even if you assume someone can write 3 which is pretty good your offering $4.50 an hour... that's half of US's minimum wage.

cameronpalte, Apr 6, 2012 IP
  4. webd

webd Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Maybe she is just trying to get free articles? I haven't heard of anyone asking to write fresh articles as samples. One can also show old articles as samples.

webd, Apr 7, 2012 IP
  5. DigitalForum_king

DigitalForum_king Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How will I know the old samples are written by you and not copied from blogs? :)

DigitalForum_king, Apr 7, 2012 IP
  6. webd

webd Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well there is no way to know even if you give a topic. On internet, you can find just about any type of article. The best place to see writer's ability is his own blog. Most writers definitely have their own blog. We have ours at http://geniebazaar.com/blog This should give you a good idea about writer's abilities.

webd, Apr 8, 2012 IP