1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying URGENT: The FIRST Person to get an Interactive Map for My Business Gets $5

Discussion in 'Design' started by jryan89, May 1, 2017.

Hi Guys,

I moved my Real Life business to a new location, but I cannot figure out how to get the map to update on the "Contact Us" Page of my website. It still shows my old address. If you look closely at the map, you will see the old location, but you can read my business name at the bottom of the map (Champion Martial Arts).

The first person to get me the Google Map with my proper business address centered and featured on the map (the 18603 Wedge Address - Read the page linked below), gets $5 via Paypal.

Note: I Need a "New Map & All Code" that looks similar to my current map, Sent to me via PM that I can easily paste into my website for you to win. Instructions or linking to instructions will not get you paid. Also, post here that you PMed me so everyone can clearly see who messaged me first.

Link to my contact us page: http://cmareno.com/46-2/

jryan89, May 1, 2017 IP
  2. outwork69

outwork69 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Last edited: May 1, 2017
    outwork69, May 1, 2017 IP