1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Urgent!! Required Resources for Optimization

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by RattledByGoogle, Dec 27, 2004.

undefinedundefinedundefined

Hi guyz!

i am a complete rookie at SEO and at the moment google has me completely bamboozled. So can one of u gurus out there suggest some good reading material?

I would be really grateful if you could either post the links here or mail me at : smarttaureanguy@yahoo.com

I would be more grateful than u could ever imagine.

Thanks Guyz

RattledByGoogle, Dec 27, 2004 IP
  2. crazyhorse

crazyhorse Peon

Best Answers:
    crazyhorse, Dec 27, 2004 IP
  3. Homer

Homer Spirit Walker

Best Answers:
    I have used these guys for a year techwyse.com. Good articles and gr8 service.

Homer, Dec 27, 2004 IP
  4. ephricon

ephricon Peon

Best Answers:
    http://www.highrankings.com/archives.htm
    http://www.searchenginewatch.com

As a head's up you simply won't be able to find any "secrets" or "tricks" that will help you rank well in Google quickly and easily. Getting good rankings in any search engine, and Google especially, requires having a great website with great content, lots of great links pointing to your site, and most importantly a commitment to spending some serious time learning about SEO and working to make your site a great resource. If you aren't willing to spend this great deal of time yourself, you might do better hiring a trusted and qualified SEO to do it for you. That said, its very do-able yourself - you just need to be committed to working for it.

ephricon, Dec 27, 2004 IP