1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying URGENT need Woocommerce customization expert!

Discussion in 'Programming' started by WebMasterDriver, Oct 8, 2014.

DO NOT WASTE MY TIME IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO CUSTOMIZE WOO-COMMERCE TEMPLATE.

Well I almost done my website programming here but due to overload I am now looking to outsource some of my work which I need to done asap. So lets start with woo-commerce custom programming job first.

I can only send details to expert woo-commerce person. PM me your woo-commerce websites links and portfolios.

NOTE: If you try to contact me direct on my Skype without sending me PM first then I will ignore and block you. So, NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE!

WebMasterDriver, Oct 8, 2014 IP
  2. Asmita Srivastava

Asmita Srivastava Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey, I have gone through with your post. We are glad to inform you that we can do your desired task. I have a team also and we work all together. We all have more than 3 years of experience. We all are from a website designing company. We assured you to have our best services. If you are interested to proceed with us so please do inform us.

We are currently working on this woo commerce project : http://www.kiddukamp.in/blog/

We have installed woo commerce in it. It is in wordPress. Kinldy visit shop page.

Asmita Srivastava, Oct 18, 2014 IP
  3. WebMasterDriver

WebMasterDriver Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    NO MORE PM's JOB CLOSED!

WebMasterDriver, Oct 19, 2014 IP