1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Urgent need Expert Article writer ONLY for 10-20+ Articles perday

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by allsome, Dec 16, 2011.

Hello everyone,

I m looking for an article writer who can write fast, do it at a minimum rate of 10+ articles per day and produces articles of great quality.

I need at least 300+ articles in total for now and will need more in the near future. All the articles should be 100% copyscape and range between 400-500 words each.

The articles are all about rehabilitation such as drug rehab, alcohol rehab, detox, drug treatment, drug/alcohol treatment centers etc.

If you think you can do this job quickly and efficiently please SEND ME a small 200-word sample work for my niche, and the price you will work on. I will IGNORE those message and will NO REPLY, who will NOT SEND ME 200-word Sample work 1st for my niche.

I will send you my contact details if i like your work.

Thanks
    Looking forward to your reply.

allsome, Dec 16, 2011 IP
  2. CharlieHash

CharlieHash Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, I can do it for you. Let me know, if you are interested to hire me. If you want a Writing Sample, check the SQUIDOO-LINK on my signature.

CharlieHash, Dec 16, 2011 IP
  3. Max Singapore

Max Singapore Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    We had assign a Doctor to write the article and you had not give us any reply or feedback on it .
    kindly reply and let us know , as my writer had taken effort to write the article for you and copyscape proof it with a screen shot even when is a sample article .

Max Singapore, Dec 19, 2011 IP