1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Urgent - Need Experience programmer

Discussion in 'Programming' started by seodetectors07, Sep 1, 2009.

Have some changes in our iscript multi cart shopping cart, looking for a quick experience programmer. contact me via MSN.
    MSN:

Note:
    Need to complete this work by within 8 hours,experience programmers contact me, do not pm me if you are a busy / new programmer.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2009
    seodetectors07, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  2. seodetectors07

seodetectors07 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 14
    Work details and Upfront payment transfered to Codebreaker, programmer also agreed with my terms & conditions! but This guy did'nt complete this work properly, and now ignoring my PM's and mails, I hereby request immediate Refund from you!

Codebreaker, i gave you enough time for this project and have all chat transcripts,payment screenshot, you did'nt complete my work , please refund my upfront payment within 6 hours from this time!(The time now is 10:21 pm.) if you fail then you will see all chat transcript and evidence in this Thread.

Note: Mod's, this guy ignoring my all mails and PM's today,thats why posted this message!

Last edited: Sep 1, 2009
    seodetectors07, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  3. codebreaker

codebreaker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don't want to scam you whatsoever.
    I took the job but it was to much freaking work for to little money.
    My fault i accepted it.
    I'll refund your money today, give me some time to get some money in my paypal.
    Codebreaker.
    PS: I'm not ignoring mails and so i just woke up now.

codebreaker, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  4. seodetectors07

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 14
    The time now is 7:47 pm.
    almost 36 hours passed no refunds :mad:

seodetectors07, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  5. killerj

killerj Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Im sorry seodetectors07 , but i felt that you had to be more specific with your first post . If you had elaborated more on the exact nature of some of the changes that you were looking for , this problem could have been averted .
    And now since Codebreaker alleges that the work was too much for the pay .. would you like to elaborate on the changes that you actually need and your budget?
    I hope you will find the right type of coder you are looking for .. all the best :)

killerj, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  6. seodetectors07

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 14
    Hi,
    Thanks, actually if you are a good programmer then this project not a big work, however project now completed by one of DP programmer.

NOTE: this code breaker did'nt refund my payments, codebreaker said he will refund all payments, but he did nothing. when i contact This guy via MSN this is the message from codebreaker " I know but i can't refund you if i don't have the money...i'll have the money today don't worry"!

But, Still i trust this guy word, no one allow this types of excuses! if i did'nt receive any refund from this programmer TODAY,surely i will post entire chat transcript here and i will notify this problem to moderators.

Kind regards,
    JIT

Last edited: Sep 3, 2009
    seodetectors07, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  7. seodetectors07

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 14
    codebreaker Champion of the Naaru
    Send Message User
    Lists Last Activity: Today 8:25 am Current Activity: Viewing Thread $150 for a logo!!

Chat Transcript:

No refunds so far, Problem already notified mods,Do not deal with this guy,I suggest you guys stay away from this Codebreaker until i get refund.

Genuine Programmers / Service providers never scam Thier clients,I did'nt say codebreaker is a scammer yet.but If i did'nt refund my payment Surely he will receive this Name and Itrader Soon!

I am not Threatening here,Codebreaker Please do not waste my time, Please refund my payment immediately?

seodetectors07, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  8. kannyboy1981

kannyboy1981 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I dont think this guy's gonna cheat you or run away with the money. All he seems to need is some time to muster up some money into his paypal account. But all this trouble could have been avoided by not paying the guy upfront. So, EVERYONE, PLEASE DO NOT PAY ANYBODY UPFRONT UNLESS YOU KNOW THE PERSON VERY WELL AND YOU HAVE HAD GOOD EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH HIM!

And i seriously suggest that this guy's account and also IP should be permanently banned by the DP mods, if confirmed that fraudulent activity has been involved and the refund not been credited

kannyboy1981, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  9. codebreaker

codebreaker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I didn't want to cheat him or to scam him whatsoever.
    I just needed a bit of time to get money to refund him.
    Refund sent.

codebreaker, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  10. seodetectors07

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 14
    Solved , Mods please close this thread!

Thanks,
    JIT