1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Urgent. Need 1200-1500 words in 24 hours

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Donno, Mar 25, 2011.

Hi..

I want someone to write 1200-1500 words article in 24H article about review. only 1 article and my offer is $15. article must pass copyscape and good grammar. i will check at copyscape after receive it. if you interest, pls pm me asap. payment after receive article.

thanks

Donno, Mar 25, 2011 IP
  2. Donno

Donno Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi..

I have give this job to someone who have pm me a few minutes ago. If another writer interest about 300 words for $2 rewrite article, you can also contact me here or my blog here. also dont forget to give your portfolio and sample of article.

Donno, Mar 25, 2011 IP
  3. Poulomi Choudhury

Poulomi Choudhury Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello!

Are you looking at getting the 300 word artcile written urgently? Would be great if you could give an idea about the topic. I would like to write this up for you. I am sure I can do that in a jiffy, especially since I have been working as a content writer for US based clients and I quite enjoy the work.

Looking forward to your thoughts,
    Poulomi

Poulomi Choudhury, Mar 25, 2011 IP