1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying URGENT! Looking for designer to EDIT an InDesign CS3 File (Just images & text)

Discussion in 'Design' started by elv8, Aug 13, 2012.

Hi,

I am looking for an experienced person in InDesign CS3/CS4 to simply edit a file for Catalogue.

All that needs to be done is some text changes, some images replacements and a remove a few layers.

Budget: $30-$100

My Graphic Designer has made a computer Catalogue in InDesign file with links to Photoshop/Illustrator images. I am not familiar how to edit this but if your experienced in InDesing it shouldn't take long. Like I said all that needs to be done is some changes to text (computers specifications), replace few computer images and remove few layers and change the background tile colour.

If you have experience and done this please PM me ASAP as I am looking for someone to take this job in next 1-2hours.

I will provide the working files in a download link once someone is choosen for the job.

regards,
    elv8.

elv8, Aug 13, 2012 IP
  2. TCNSeoServices

TCNSeoServices Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I'm a professional expert of Adobe Indesign I will do necessary adjustment on your catalogue with Indesign, to make your job done ASAP, please send me the file so I will make this done.

TCNSeoServices, Aug 14, 2012 IP