1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Urgent help needed with log analyzer

Discussion in 'Traffic Analysis' started by idgamerd, Apr 5, 2012.

I'll cut right to the chase, someone I know (my ex girlfriend most likely) is ruining my business.. she started writing negative reviews about my website on nearly all review sites (google, yelp, yahoo, merchantcircle, etc.) so far shes up to 10 (on each) and I dont see her stopping anytime soon.

Anyways, I got her IP (she chatted with me over providesupport online chat). I downloaded my access logs from the server and I'm trying to link when she started visiting my website (possibly for legal reasons but mainly so I know its definitely her). It's easier to battle someone when you know its definitely them (shes naturally denying it).

I download a bunch of Log Analyzer program but not one of them will let me filter by IP and TIME VISITED. It shows when she last visit, how many times etc. but I need a software that will tell me TIME AND DATE when a certain specefic IP visited my site.

Does anyone know of any such soft, I really dont want to sit and filter by hand through the log.

Thanks a lot in advance.

idgamerd, Apr 5, 2012 IP