1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Urgent Help For Applying to adsense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by rishadg, Oct 20, 2015.

Hi everyone. I m rishad I m from Turkey.
    I have a question regarding adsense.
    i have a blog about technology i have been working on it since 9 months. i also have bought a top level domain for it.
    My problem is that i havent posted or updated my site for 2 months. I have a total of 16 quality posts with 500+ words. I want to apply for adsense like that . Do you think that it will accepted or not .

Please give some advice. what should i do.
    Thanks

rishadg, Oct 20, 2015 IP
  2. nhc1987

nhc1987 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If all 16 posts are unique and high quality, you should go for it. In the past, I applied to Adsense just with my 3/4 posts on a 2-month old blog.

nhc1987, Oct 20, 2015 IP
  3. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's more about meeting Adsense TOS. So make sure the site is not under construction, you have a cookies disclaimer, contact us, privacy policy/TOS page present on your site. With these and the quality content you have posted, you shouldn't have an issue. Me personally I'd post a current article even if it's not necessary.

kjh-08, Oct 20, 2015 IP
  4. rishadg

rishadg Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thanks for the reply. the posts are high quality . Did your site got approved ?

Thanks for the reply. i have Contact us, Privacy Policy, and About us Pages in my site. but i dont have any cookies disclaimer page. would that be an issue? And all my traffic is from google search and flipboard but mostly from google even though i havent posted in 2 or 3 months.
    Sorry For asking too much. i have on other question. The images on my site are from google image search. i havent put a source link to it. what should i do about images?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2015
    rishadg, Oct 20, 2015 IP
  5. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you must have a cookies disclaimer. You can find these pages already created for you online for free to add to your site.
    You can use images from google images with no problem if they are labeled for reuse.

kjh-08, Oct 20, 2015 IP
  6. rishadg

rishadg Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the advice. i really appreciate it.

rishadg, Oct 20, 2015 IP
    kjh-08 likes this.
  7. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    What is the URL?

Agent000, Oct 20, 2015 IP
  8. rishadg

rishadg Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    www.teknoposts.com

rishadg, Oct 20, 2015 IP
  9. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Be careful disclosing your personal money site online for the world to see. Unless your site is in the Webmaster/SEO/IM niche there's no benefit to revealing it on a site like this. I'd send the URL through PM if someone needed to see the site.

kjh-08, Oct 20, 2015 IP
  10. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It will get rejected by Adsense with the message: "does not comply with Google's guidelines"
    - its a technology niche and everything you write about is just parroted from what you read elsewhere and adds nothing unique or compelling to it - Google wants unique and compelling content and not what is already on a zillion other sites.
    - the site is riddled with a lot of grammatical errors and some of it is actually quite hard to read --> not going to get adsense for that as well.

Agent000, Oct 20, 2015 IP
  11. fadhi123

fadhi123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    what is urgent in your post ? its just simple question i think so

fadhi123, Oct 20, 2015 IP
  12. hogeyman3

hogeyman3 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Sorry to say this but Google will not like accept your site. Try this.

Write about something you like as a hobby and then apply Adsense to that blog.
    You'll then have meaningful content that contributes to the world AND a possibility to make some extra cash.

Once you've established content, and a website, look into backlinking on sites related to your content.
    If you need more help, I have a beginner's Adsense book you can check out on my profile. It's a 6 day course that would benefit new and old users of Adsense.

I hope I helped :D

-hogey

hogeyman3, Oct 21, 2015 IP
  13. monica heward

monica heward Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think you should post more information content to get approved for ad-sense for the one time request!

monica heward, Oct 21, 2015 IP
  14. eek2121

eek2121 Member

Best Answers:
    While Agent000 is an absolute dickhead ...this time he is right. This site will likely not be approved by Google for AdSense Ads. First, you are grabbing images off from Google Images without checking for reuse agreements. Second, you are parroting content that a bazillion other sites are mentioning. You can't just read a few tech sites, rewrite the stories, and hope to cash in on the work of others. It doesn't work that way.

The country you are from doesn't matter as far as content is concerned. If your content is not unique and high quality, you will not be approved. Disclaimer: I've been with adsense for over 10 years.

eek2121, Oct 23, 2015 IP