1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying URGENT! Fix/Re-structure some HTML code in tables for HTML Newsletter

Discussion in 'Programming' started by elv8, Apr 3, 2012.

View attachment 78329 URGENT but quick job available for next 2 hours.

Budget: $10-$20

Re-structure/fix a html email newsletter that has already been coded

I need to find someone that can fix up a simple HTML email Newsletter
    (pages: Home / Notebooks / Ultrabooks - Home page is exact as the other 2 but contains all products & the other 2 have these separated by their category).
    Normally I open this template in Internet Explorer - copy & paste into Outlook 2010 and normally send to my contact list.
    When sending through Outlook I get a problem with one of the images being pushed down few spaces and breaks the visual appearance but when viewed in IE or Firefox it is ok.

Template has been coded in simple HTML tables but has issue with alignment of an image when adding more products.
    I need someone to redo the HTML code in TABLES/div's so it renders correctly in various browsers when copied from IE into Outlook.

Requirements:
    Fix and re-structure the code by Div's and tables, no css is needed as causes problems with some Email clients.

Files and link will be emailed to chosen person for the job due to confidentiality. Example has been attached as JPG. View attachment 78328

I need this completed in the next 6 hours. Only people with good HTML newsletter coding experience will be considered and with at least a feedback score of 2+.

PLEASE PM me your expertise and some past examples to appoint this job in the next 2 hours.

Look forward to your PM's.

Attached Files:

elv8, Apr 3, 2012 IP
  2. skzubair

skzubair Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i am available, pm sent :)

skzubair, Apr 3, 2012 IP