1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Upvato - Backup your Envato files

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by cLogik, Jan 13, 2016.

[​IMG]
    A brand new backup services just for your Envato files.

Envato has today become a huge provider of easy, convenient and brilliant functions, designs, pictures, sounds and scripts that can be purchased at a low cost using the very known turn-key solution of selling the same product to hundreds if not thousands of users.

Files you purchase trough Envato are subject for deletion at any time at the sole discretion of Envato or the original author of the purchased item. Regardless of when or how you bought the product, then if removed, it will be made permanently unavailable unless you yourself have a backup at hand.

Not anymore…. Upvato is an entirely free service that allows you to do backup all your Envato items either manually using the downloaded ZIP file or by logging in with your Envato account to automatically fetch all the available files and back them up at our secure servers.

Not just a bunch of files
    We backup so much more

Upvato is not just a bunch of files compressed into a confusing list with non-descriptive names. With Upvato you can download your backed up files at any time, on top of that, you will find all the screenshots, descriptions and comments associated with the Envato item.

Upvato re-creates the item information available at the Envato marketplaces and gives you a complete overview of the item, just like on the Envato websites even after the items are removed.

Visit us at https://www.upvato.com/

cLogik, Jan 13, 2016 IP
  2. TheThriftyVaper

TheThriftyVaper Member

Best Answers:
    I tried hard to find something wrong but, I can't.

I love this idea, I've used Envato quite extensively and this is a pretty amazing idea.

Site load time was great, overall design is fantastic. UI is good as well. Usually more in depth than this but I'm not finding much wrong here. Great job!

TheThriftyVaper, Jan 31, 2016 IP
  3. cLogik

cLogik Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much for the feedback! We are launching a brand new version of the frontend in the next couple of days along with some amazing new functionality to the backend :)

If you have any suggestions for missing content / functions then we would love to hear about it.

cLogik, Jan 31, 2016 IP