1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Uploading MTS files from the Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ7

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by alex6699, Oct 21, 2010.

I cannot upload files from my Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ7 camera to my mac. My video editing software - a recent version of final cut pro - does not recognise any files when I connect the flash card. when I try to do this on a PC I can inport the MTS files into Edius, however, the software freezes when I try to export the files into a usable format.

alex6699, Oct 21, 2010 IP
  2. suoying14

suoying14 Peon

Best Answers:
    Aunsoft MTS Converter for Mac is the perfect Panasonic 1080p video converter on Mac Snow Leopard. It makes the HD videos compatible with final cut pro after simple conversion

Great News for sharing. Eye-catching news: Aunsoft Studio launched Halloween activity for you to get more products with big discount. Absolutely save your money with up to 50%. For example, Aunsoft FLV Converter sales with 50%. Even hot-selling Aunsoft MTS Converter has a surprising price during this Festival. For detailed info, please visit:

http://www.aunsoft.com/halloween/
    Let's Go for touch now!
    I love gift~~~~~

suoying14, Oct 24, 2010 IP