1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Uploaded.to pay? Count how many country?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by kou2009, Jan 26, 2010.

1. luches

luches Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    they do care about the uploaders mate. atleast i can vouch they dont cheat download count. i use depostifiles as well but at most i get 950 dl/day while uploaded.to counts 1500-2000 daily. the rates are not very high but their service is stable and moderate speed for free users. the highest rate of other hosts does not mean their are better. better stick with the old ones !

luches, Mar 23, 2012 IP
  2. DJboutit2

DJboutit2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ul.to allows US traffic again

DJboutit2, Mar 25, 2012 IP
  3. walter12

walter12 Peon

Best Answers:
    no more PPD? Just $3.00 and $1.00...

walter12, Mar 26, 2012 IP
  4. FileFriend

FileFriend Peon

Best Answers:
    Is this new business model still attractive for you guys?

FileFriend, Mar 29, 2012 IP
  5. fhscout

fhscout Peon

Best Answers:
    they are paying €7 for initial orders, and €1 for rebills.. no more pay per downloads.. good rate for pps but they don't generate good sales as before, because paypal and credit card payments stopped..

fhscout, Mar 29, 2012 IP
  6. FileFriend

FileFriend Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you mean that Paypal have stopped supporting uploaded.to because of potential copyrights infringement?

FileFriend, Mar 29, 2012 IP
  7. marhahajcs

marhahajcs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Paypal will stop supporting every filesharing site.Paypal is usa based company and the usa laws are changed drastically.
    Paypal is the key for the proper functionality of the file sharing sites,the movie and music industry know that.

marhahajcs, Mar 29, 2012 IP
  8. AndrewJones

AndrewJones Member

Best Answers:
    ul.to stopped paying !!.JPG

AndrewJones, Mar 30, 2012 IP
  9. jimbo-53

jimbo-53 Active Member

Best Answers:
    They havn't stopped paying you fuck-tard - they just removed PPD and have PPS only.

jimbo-53, Mar 30, 2012 IP
  10. frabato

frabato Member

Best Answers:
    someone had been paid there ?

frabato, Mar 30, 2012 IP
  11. warga

warga Peon

Best Answers:
    oh no... uploaded is no PPD again, it is because SOPA and PIPA

warga, Mar 30, 2012 IP
  12. jimbo-53

jimbo-53 Active Member

Best Answers:
    @warga - you're an idiot.
    @frabato - i've been paid a few times over the last couple of weeks :)

jimbo-53, Mar 30, 2012 IP
  13. lycae

lycae Peon

Best Answers:
    They owe me 291€ that was supposed to be paid to my alertpay account but i've never recieved anything :(

lycae, Mar 31, 2012 IP
  14. somniantis

somniantis Peon

Best Answers:
    So far they have the fastest upload speed for me. I wish their payment were as fast. What sucks is that I an in US, and have to work around their stupid blockade. Any chance of unblocking US based IPs any time soon?

Edit:Just found out is open for US again!! Awesome.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2012
    somniantis, Mar 31, 2012 IP
  15. lycae

lycae Peon

Best Answers:
    Payment resent and all fine now!

Uploaded.to is absolutely legit, always doing better

lycae, Apr 1, 2012 IP
  16. jimbo-53

jimbo-53 Active Member

Best Answers:
    They just take a while to pay - and they just got a new owner so maybe it may take a few days for them to sort out their payment accounts :)

jimbo-53, Apr 1, 2012 IP
  17. blinkracer

blinkracer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Besides bringing warmer temperatures, April 2012 brings some strong and fresh air to uploaded.to! As of the 1st of April 2012, the popular and reliable web service uploaded.to was sold to Cyando AG, which is located in Switzerland. For our satisfied users, customers and partners, this change will bring more innovations, new technological developments and reliability with it.
    As you can already guess, a change of the ownership means that there also will be some changes in our web services. Some of them have already been processed and publicated. Previously, files, which were inactive for 60 days, were deleted from our servers upon expiry of this time frame. As of now, this time frame has been tripled and risen to 180 days. Cyando entirely omits the 'Pay per Download' affiliate model and puts faith in its strong customer base, in return, the revenue you'll earn for leading customers to our platform was increased from 3 EUR to 7 EUR per new customer.
    One of the key values for a successful company is an open minded and fair relationship with the press, in order to keep in touch even better, we've set up a Press Department, which you can contact via press@ul.to after the 1st of April 2012. At the moment, uploaded.to is focussing on increasing the usability of our web services and bringing new innovative features for our customers. A public enlightenment regarding the cloud service 'uploaded' and the responsible storage and care of user related data and files, also rights, is very important to the new owner of the platform.
    Quoting Seyhan Çaylak, the CEO of Cyando AG:
    "uploaded.to is very popular and well known within the internet community. It owes its popularity to its focus on service and reliability, so we're going to improve our strength in these sectors primarily. It also didn't remain hidden from me, that some commercial right holders unfortunately have some prejudices against the cloud service 'uploaded'. In order to reduce such potentially existant prejudices, we're going to work very hard on this issue in the next couple of days/weeks. We will reach out to critics and be open for dialogues. We'll continue to serve a safe and fast place for the files of our users and customers, we'll also listen to them and improve our service keeping their opinion and wishes in mind. We're happy that we've gained the ability to work on extending developments of 'uploaded' in future. At the same point, we will report on about possible improvements and features and won't cut off the public flow of information."
    We would like to thank all of our users and partners for their honored confidence and we are looking forward to a bright future of 'uploaded'!

so good bye PPD :(

blinkracer, Apr 1, 2012 IP