1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Upload small files to my forum with description. source provided

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by vangel, Feb 6, 2015.

Whats good about this task?
    This is an easy task but requires common sense because otherwise I would automate this quite easily.
    I will provide you the site to find the files at. It's all direct download with no waiting time etc. These files are only few KB at best so anyone on a phone could do it as they sit around doing nada. You do not have to find squat. its all there is a nice list and tidy for copy paste!

I dont care how many friends or folks in your company do this as long as you can manage it without duplication.

Some SEO knowledge is good to have but not quintessential. Read below....
    Once you get the file you just need to note the description of the file and transfer the same to my site ala copy paste but without the surrounding junk text.
    Put proper tags and title, attach the file ofcourse. Ensure you can identify the "Title" from author name.

Basically don't make it look like a copy paste without edits although I do not need a super book author for this. I will provide sample of one such done for you. It can't be easier.

If you are in India (but I am not) I can do local bank check/transfer so no paypal hassle. anyway screw paypal.

This is a limited time and quantity work. Once someone starts it will be done quickly.

What you need to know, or if you don't read post and PM me with copy pasted replies. (we do SEO, blah blah blah)

Since I can only give this to ONE Person/team to avoid duplication, read this carefully.
    You will do one to show me you "got this" if you screw that up , well it'd be pretty lame but I would pass it to next guy/company without further waste of time.

You upload/write duplicates or junk, we discontinue immediately and settle based on what you have delivered. Since I am not in the habit of micro managing the work people do. "nobody ain't got time for that" meme goes here

No upfront payment, partial or otherwise. Depending on how much you can do I will pay you at certain milestones.

Please provide me the following in your PM:
    1. given this task, estimate how many you could do in an hour
    2. Give me an hourly rate
    3. How many hours can you do.
    4. If you had to find (easy to find) and attach one additional screenshot what would your 1 though 3 be?

Whats at the end of it?
    More ongoing work as I find stuff I need to get done and save time from posting/sourcing again as well. Just pass it to you! :)

Thanks folks

vangel, Feb 6, 2015 IP
  2. vangel

vangel Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Filled. Will only include responses received as of yesterday. Sorry next time.

vangel, Feb 9, 2015 IP