1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Upload images on 3D shape by customers

Discussion in 'Programming' started by David Mate, Dec 18, 2018.

Hello all,

I am planning to launch an online store for a product which is a cube based gift. Customers should be able to upload images on a 3D cube (4 sides) shape in the online store and able to customize it. The cube could be rotated by arrows (right, left) These images would appear on the 3D cube after upload. They could upload images from their computer, phone or even Facebook.

Do you think that I should reach out for a developer who only makes me a plugin for Wordpress site or similar to Wordpress? Or should I pay for a whole online store built from scratch?

If you have any questions please ask me and I will try to answer! Sorry for my bad english.

David

David Mate, Dec 18, 2018 IP
  2. Xentios

Xentios Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well easy approach would be just making 4 image slots side by side to upload the pictures. It won't be fancy as a 3d cube though.

For a 3d cube html5 would be what you want.

Xentios, Jan 12, 2019 IP