1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Updating Online Games Websites With Quality Content

Discussion in 'Services' started by stinker, Feb 18, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello,
    I would like to offer quality service for ONLINE GAMES (Flash, Shockwave, Unity) websites webmasters.

My game adding, website updating service includes:

Updating websites manually and only with researched and outsourced, quality games.

Besides this, can be additionally created:
    * unique descriptions ~100 words length (copyscape passed)
    * unique thumbnails of your desired size (not copied from any other website, enhanced quality and optimized in size)
    * a review also can be written on each game, if you prefer to have more text content (~500 words)

I can keep continuously updating your site by adding only new and only outsourced for quality games (+ unique thumbs and descriptions) when they appear available for public, and, of course, can check if game is not already added on your web to prevent duplicates.

Or i can load site with a set of outsourced quality games (+ unique thumbs and descriptions).

Available amount of the games added per month depends on available games according to your preferences (game niche, game quality level, amount of newly released games during that period)

Please PM your questions or for more details and prices.
    Thanks!

P.S. Please do not mind "buy now" price mentioned on thread.
    I did not managed to find out how to post without price, so i added any number.
    Prices can be discussed in PM.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2013
    stinker, Feb 18, 2013 IP