1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Updated list for Forum links in 2013

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Wonderbaum, Feb 26, 2013.

Like most, you’re probably always looking for new ways and new places to get links. Personally I am not a believer of getting links just for the sake of it. They have to make sense and be able to drive relevant traffic to your website.

So to just go spam different forums will not only be unethical but also a complete waste of your time. It might have worked +2 years ago but no more. Today we’ll need to bring value to the communities, the readers and everyone else that crosses our path.

While doing research for a webinar, I came across an updated list with forums that you might want to consider. Obviously most will not make sense to your niche(s) but some might.

You can find the list here: http://www.growtechinfo.com/2013/02/high-pr-dofollow-forum-list-backlinks.html

I know that the list is sorted by PageRank. Yes it is a factor and yes it does show the overall strength/value of the forum. However, I will still argue that relevance is FAR more important and that you need to figure out a strategy to get relevant traffic from the helpful posts that you make within the forums.

Enjoy!

/Mikael

Wonderbaum, Feb 26, 2013 IP
  2. Jen 101

Jen 101 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm checking it out. Thank you for sharing.

Jen 101, Feb 26, 2013 IP
  3. khooster1

khooster1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for sharing.
    The list looks very comprehensive.

I agreed with your post.
    Relevancy is still the key to successful forum marketing.
    You got to create value to the community.

khooster1, Mar 5, 2013 IP