1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Updated Adsense TOS / UI

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Kiasuman, Jul 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadowWind

ShadowWind Guest

Best Answers:
    I will definitely take your suggestions to heart, which is why I asked. I will be the first to admit that web design is a new thing for me and I am unsure how to optimize it the best. I am retired due to health from programming and 3D artwork. I realize that I have a lot to learn and asking questions is one way I know to do that. I am perfectly willing to put in all the work I can muster in order to monetize this stuff into a decent income on this or other sites.

I didn't originally intend for the Manor to be more than a portfolio site for my 3D artwork and I knew Google was there at the time, but like you said above, I didn't feel that it was appropriate given the traffic we had at the time. So I didn't bother to do so. But since the redesign, it's grown quite a bit and as I said we get 300-400 uniques per day that enter through all sorts of entry pages throughout the site. Some are interested in 3D items that we host and the tutorials. Some are interested in the arcade, some the 3D art gallery, and some the wallpaper, etc. So with all this, the bandwidth made it obvious that there was a need to turn this traffic into some monetization.

I may not have been on the right track with the site and that is why I asked here on how I can improve that. I have worked on it with great zest though with constant updates, not thrown up just a picture of my dog and expected the throngs of millions to click on the ads. But after six months of hard work, it's good to have maybe some inkling of a future in it. I see the potential and I'm willing to work toward that potential, includng learning as much as I can. I do think I've learned quite a bit in these last six months.

I appreciate the advice...

ShadowWind, Jul 19, 2005 IP
  2. kawebspy

kawebspy Peon

Best Answers:
    The third party Adsense Tracker I installed with my firefox browser is not functioning already.

kawebspy, Jul 19, 2005 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.