1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Update and links age

Discussion in 'Yahoo' started by Zinho, Jul 20, 2005.

I have noticed big jums in th serp for the pages I've built links for with the coop in the last few months. Before this update these pages was "nowhere to be found". Now *all* of them reached top3. (After 3-4 months of coop).
    Pages of the same sites without coop links did not receive any change in serp even if they targeted "easier" kw. I suppose that something concerned to links age is involved into this update. Has anyone noticed something similar?

Zinho, Jul 20, 2005 IP
  2. prowess

prowess Guest

Best Answers:
    I think you might be on to something. I have seen that a permenant link is more valuable too. I think tha goog can tell that a link is different everytime it visits a page.

prowess, Jul 20, 2005 IP
  3. _vlada_

_vlada_ Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, all of my pages are fresh (from april, may) and all of them was removed lastnight.
    About 900-1000 pages. About 100 was top 10.

_vlada_, Jul 20, 2005 IP
  4. dejaone

dejaone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    my sites got a boost from the update. But I doubt it's link age. links from coop are temprary and have no advantages for age of links.

dejaone, Jul 20, 2005 IP